Who Am I

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Who I Am
After 1981 I was a full time Gold Prospector....In 1998 I had to stop most of my Gold Prospecting methods because of health reasons...That left a big hole in my life so I started exploring other methods..I came to t-net in about 2002 and posted on many different boards...Now I only post mostly on the Dowsing and LRL board....Sometimes I see something on other boards that I think I can help with..The prospecting board has become a no-no for me as the methods I know have become obsolete...The methods I now use are Dowsing and LRL’s....I have been successful using these tools and monitor these boards....
Despite what some people think I have no connection with any Manufacturer even with the ones that make the tools I own....I don’t push any tool but do not hide the facts about what I use....I know the 7 units that I have used all find gold....Is there any scams out there?....I believe there may be some with now over 100 manufacturers out there....Am I a skeptic on these subjects...No....I know what I know...If the day ever comes when I do not get excited when I dig a single flake of gold I will quite.....Art

littlebear

Jul 24, 2006
Elgin Texas
Detector(s) used
white 5900/DI Pro
Garrett GTA 1000 ultra
Sometimes people ask what did you find and ill answer mostley junk and few coins and they say o im sorry but they dont understand i love to did dirt just being out and with a friend is allways a plus but some people just dont get it........keep digging dirt

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~littlebear~
Sometimes people ask what did you find and ill answer mostley junk and few coins and they say o im sorry but they dont understand i love to did dirt just being out and with a friend is allways a plus but some people just dont get it........keep digging dirt
Exactly......If I did not enjoy it I would not do it....Summer before last I went to a dinosaur dig site..I used an equation that I had never tried before and it worked...I found another site ¼ mile and informed them..Yes they are working on that site too.
I am enjoying the freedom that this hobby gives me as I now have close to 100 different objects I can search for,,,,,Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread