746316500_l.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 212

Starbuck

Dec 16, 2006
Browns Summit NC
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Diggindeep,
I am not trying to tell you how to live your life but that Evil Knievel circus crap you're doing here is what gives the rest of us who ride a motor cycles a bad name and causes a heck of a lot of accidents, other than a decent helmet you don't have one piece of acceptable riding gear on. You apparently have never taken a good spill that didn't kill you and had a case of road rash and some good cuts and bruises. I hate to be this way but I have had two of my students in the past ten years that thought they were invincible too it is a shame to see a promising young life snuffed out because he thought it was cool to ride on his back tire or push the bike until it was at 160mph and loose control killing himself and almost killing his girlfriend. Ride responsibly or DON"T RIDE AT ALL! - Starbuck

OP
OP
D

diggindeep

Oct 4, 2006
starbuck.....this pic was taken on an out of the way country road.....no one was around me so if i was to f up i would be the only one responsible. i have since sold that bike because of some issues however i hope to get another soon. when ridden in an easygoing manner there is no problem with crotchrockets, i have actually had numerous cruisers like the one you ride pull up behind my buddies and i and ride backroads at above the speedlimit speeds until we turn it up a notch. ::) thank you for your concern i appreciate it however i dont ride like an ass unless there are moron drivers around me, in that situation i pass them all no problems if i am not in a cluster of cars. the thing that scares me the most about riding is the idiots i have to share the road with. people dont give a damn anymore...i trust myself completely in my abilities its the other guy that scares me!

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but I'm not impressed - Why?
I cant tell you how many "KIDS" are getting killed in my area with these crotch rockets.
Seems like everyother day.
Their all over the place here in Florida.
I seem them every day racing and showing off against other bikes
So many many sad stories.
Sorry if I sound like an old dude, but actually I'm not.
I'm tempted to attach some links to local newspapers of the devastated family's and their stories.
But I wont.
I'm in Florida.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I'm a tourist... my fatboy is always in slowpoke mode... well, in traffic anyways.

I don't have the guts to ride a sportbike like that - I'd be a dead man quick. I do however LOVE watching a good rider work majic with a sport bike! If it's not in traffic, I say GO for it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread