rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats my favorite show to go to. Always a good turn out and lots of collectors bring things in to get I.D. of their artifacts. Hope to see some members.

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One week away anyone going?

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been to a show...a couple of questions...Does everyone bring stuff to set out for display? Are people selling and trading items? If some people are just visiting and not setting up do they bring items to get opinions on?

I might like to go to this.

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can bring artifacts to be identified, you can get a table if you would like and set up a display ( this late all tables may be reserved). You can buy and there should be stuff for sell, I usually just display. If you come stop by my table and introduce yourself, Johnny Williams. You should enjoy the show and you will most likely go to others.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to Lee and as it stands rite now all tables are already spoken for but you never know might be a waiting list in case somebody cancels. I have my table and was told there are 70 tables this year so plenty to look at. This show will be my 3rd year in a row at this location. It gets busy so come early, rock

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show hours are usually 8:30 to 3:30 should get there before 2:00 if you would like to see everthing

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people will travel from other states to set up a table. I always stay till around 3-4 but some do leave early to get back home. The show is tomorrow.

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad and I thoroughly enjoyed this show, which was our first! Thanks to Wiljo and Rock for suggesting we go. It was really nice meeting you guys!

You can bring artifacts to be identified, you can get a table if you would like and set up a display ( this late all tables may be reserved). You can buy and there should be stuff for sell, I usually just display. If you come stop by my table and introduce yourself, Johnny Williams. You should enjoy the show and you will most likely go to others.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad and I thoroughly enjoyed this show, which was our first! Thanks to Wiljo and Rock for suggesting we go. It was really nice meeting you guys!

Wish I would have seen this. We could have gone down together. There should be one at Camp Jordan sometime this year.

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I would have seen this. We could have gone down together. There should be one at Camp Jordan sometime this year.

Lets make a plan for the next one! I wasn't sure I could get away until the night before...I think Dalton Ga. has one coming up in Sept...if I recall what I saw on a flier.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets make a plan for the next one! I wasn't sure I could get away until the night before...I think Dalton Ga. has one coming up in Sept...if I recall what I saw on a flier.

I might try and attend that show in Dalton. Ive never been to a show there but Im thinking about it. Glad to meet you and your father. Sorry I couldnt get up and walk around but when you have reserved a table you need to sit on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread