Carvings in Arkansas, Any comments?

PRush

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Arkansas
Ok I have not been here in a while but that doesn't mean I have not been active. Some of you may remember I started out in the area of the Lost Dr. Hill mines, aka Lost Spanish treasure mine. I wrote a book on the story that I have been following and after the book came out I was contacted by several people with more information. This information lead me further and here are the two latest finds since then. I know I am on a trail of something as the trail keeps leading us straight to another wonderful set of carvings. Here are the latest 2.

Attachments

• Devils Canyon Cave west bluff small withcross.JPG
    Devils Canyon Cave west bluff small withcross.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 316
OP
OP
P

PRush

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Arkansas
This stone is amazing. We were told by the property owner that back in the 1960s a professor had translated this stone as saying "king sol hither here and then departed". I have not found a way to verify this yet. The owner also stated that Gloria Farly had visited the site and she took some of the carvings with her and never saw her again. I will post if I am able to verify this fact or fiction. Any comments are welcome.

Attachments

• hither here stone.JPG
    hither here stone.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 269
OP
OP
P

PRush

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Arkansas
This is in line with our turtle monuments that I posted on here before. Its been a very exciting adventure. Oh by the way Bob B, why would you say I am nuts? I have never met you so even if I am, how would you know?
Thanks

K

Kentucky Kache

Don't let others stop you, that's what they're trying to do. I wonder why. ;)

Keep sharing with us.

OP
OP
P

PRush

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Arkansas
Good question. I have never repeated anything John (BOBs friend sometimes..) has ever said to me. In fact they never really told me anything that I understood. I only share what I see, find or witness or told by others that say it is ok to share. Seems that this gang things I gave away some of their "top guarded" secrets. I have no idea where they got that unless it's a little voice in their head. I will continue MY, and I repeat MY information as that is the fun in this in my opinion. If I were like some and knew it all, I would be RICH now wouldn't I?

R

robert roy

Certainly look interesting, but when I look at the second photo, looks like someone has taken two of the letters and made them into two S's to spell "ass." I'm not trying to be funny, but you know there are people out there who just love to fool other people. ANyway of verifying that these stone carvings are really old?

Regards

Robert R

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a member on t- net who was rather active...and was following leads such as yours. I will not mention any names out of respect for him. He started getting closer and closer to solving symbols that had been a mystery for some time. Then out of the blue he was contacted by others who were aware of his activities....He was persuaded to cease his investigation..... But rather than being sad and upset about it...he was excited. ....Because he felt honored that they let him in on a long kept secret....part of American history....I have to wonder, and this is sheer speculation on my behalf...If others were persuing the same leads and wanted to deter him....or if it was legitimate....I hope the latter....Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread