Cash and Treasure: Colonial Treasure

zootman

Feb 1, 2006
Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites, M6, Classic III, 5900 DI Pro Plus
Checked out the colonial dig on Cash and Treasures last night. I never realized how rich I was. Where do the come up for the values on that show?
Zoot

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zootman said:
Checked out the colonial dig on Cash and Treasures last night. I never realized how rich I was. Where do the come up for the values on that show?
Zoot

Was My only Complaint. Talking about Values.

I know it's the Whole purpose of the Show,
But wrong People Hear this and get P.O'd (Jealous)

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
You got that right Jeff, that is what the show is all about. Everybody complains on how that is all she talks about. Well, that is why "cash" is in the header. The show is about making money, not collecting things.

Anyway, the Washington medal, to me, is one of the best finds you can get. I would faint if I dug one of those.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, if any of y'all watched the program last night, can you tell me what that "jelly" stuff was to clean the relics with?

;) RR

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Its aluminum Jelly. It works great on buttons or other items with gilt. Just have to be careful not to leave it on too long and make sure you neutralize it as soon as you are done. I can PM you where to buy it I dont want to post a link to a vendor here and get TN upset with me. lol

Alan

River Rat said:
Ok, if any of y'all watched the program last night, can you tell me what that "jelly" stuff was to clean the relics with?

;) RR

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Alan :-*

;) RR

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
met a guy yesterday who was there,he said each person had to pay $200 to get in there,thats some BIG cash

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a great show.........Nice colonial site in Connecticut. Plenty of fantastic find(Relics and coins). Grand National Relic Shootout........Will be there someday! Gotta love it.........Competition!

The Seeker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread