Catch It II water table (Video)

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
nice video and equipment! now id like to see a follow up video on changing your table/water settings and rerunning those cons to see how much really fine gold that was missed. i really like these tables weither its slate,paint or the rubber sheeting that has been used also.yours appears to be from(??) some sort of plastic. good collor!

OP
OP
Bucket247

Bucket247

Greenie
Aug 18, 2011
Santee
Detector(s) used
Many
Well, it's aluminum with green chaulkboard paint, the good thing is that the dirt that comes off the table goes into a small white catch tub so if you wanted to you could re run the cons thru a bluebowl or something else.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
OK i can see that it is chalkboard paint now. im getting old and missed the rivits.(i should have waited untill i had my 2nd cup of coffee before commenting) i like that color! all ive seen in the stores was the black chalkboard paint and i made one with one of my sluices and painted it with 2 coats and let it dry for a week before i tried it out.i had cleaned and conditioned the alum before i used it and it seemed that the paint would eventually need redoing. so i aquired some slate and cut it to fit for my needs.i like the slates results/use better but i do like the green color also!mine is also a recirculating system and i always rerun my cons but at different settings to catch the stuff i may have missed (not much,but what else does a old guy do in the winter anyway!:) as you already know, the key to saving all the really fine gold is in the screening and slowing the feed and water down to catch it! nice job,nice video!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya i like that nice small compact.. Can use in my garage in the winter.....

OP
OP
Bucket247

Bucket247

Greenie
Aug 18, 2011
Santee
Detector(s) used
Many
And it's actually pretty darn fun to use Keppy, easy setup. I can be up and running in less than 5 minutes same goes for packing it up. I honestly do enjoy using this thing.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread