Caught a case of the Bens

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
In another part of the state in business. Stopped at the first bank in this small town and asked for halves. Teller says she has $400 worth and I suspect a dump so I buy $100 worth and go out to my car and check them. They produce three 40% so I go back and get the rest.

I end up with 26 40% halves, three 1964 Kens and 5 Ben Franklins. The rest of the trip was a skunk (except for two silver Roosevelt dimes). I'm satisfied and am hoping for some more luck on my way home from this trip tomorrow.

Good luck everyone,

OWS

Upvote 0
wish i could have a road trip like that. seems everywhere i go "the little ol man" just left the day before

silvercop said:
wish i could have a road trip like that. seems everywhere i go "the little ol man" just left the day before

We did some (10) Boxes and got 3 Bens 2day but we also got 9 Walkers and 7 1964's too, oh and 122 %40's too, none of the Boxes were skunks but one had only 1 in it. Last weeks 10 had 1 Skunk and 22 Silvers so this week was really quite an improvement.

Great road trip congrats. My road trips have been producing some great 40% numbers but rarely ever a 90, and so far never a single ben or walker. That would be really neat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back