BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
BlackLine,

I especially like the shadow of the witch on your last picture with the red circle.

could you mark it? i couldnt find it...

whey where you were standing when you took the last pic were you standing on triangulum, in a triangle carved into rock or payed out stones or something? if not there is something in the ground in front of you where you took that pic

somewhere left from the head. easily to find

the view from behind weavers needle to the 4peaks in the north (looks very similar imo) and the mark is where? just one more map that indicats to the terrapin pass
de-garzia2.gif

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the " Sombrero " from DeGrazia map where fits ?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlackLine,

View attachment 1491949
This is what I saw, hope it helps.
-Weekender
Excellent. There's gonna be a lot of people not to happy about that photo. There's a lot of secret stuff in that photo. Wish i lived in that area id be opening those vaults up. Thats a great photo.:3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold::icon_king::tchest::icon_cheers:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The " Sombrero " in the Superstitions is only one , WN , but if you want to change this , I have no problema .
I don't know why you take the DeGrazia painting as an accurate map/clue , and not what Walter Perrine did in his research .
For sure Walter Perrine knew more about the region of the cave than was publiced . As i wrote previous in this thread , where Walter had dug shows the " secret " distance and direction in regards with WN .
And , I never wrote how the cave is not close to Terrapin trail . I just suspect is not in its route .

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlackLine,

View attachment 1491949
This is what I saw, hope it helps.
-Weekender

Blackline and Weekender, I give you both credit for finding that Black hat and Black robe , Witch,Warlock,Jesuit Priest. That's an excellent photo. Now everyone and there brother will be out there looking for the caches. But they will still need to know what to look for to get to the X spots, and how to use the info. I often wondered why the treasure hunters out there didn't just follow the stone signs instead of the maps. The stones made by the Black hats out in the field will get you to the X spot for sure. Man thats a great photo and find. Nice Job Blackline and Weekender. Id be out there today looking if i was in that area.The rush is back on.Thats AWESOME !

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blackline and Weekender, I give you both credit for finding that Black hat and Black robe , Witch,Warlock,Jesuit Priest. That's an excellent photo. Now everyone and there brother will be out there looking for the caches. But they will still need to know what to look for to get to the X spots, and how to use the info. I often wondered why the treasure hunters out there didn't just follow the stone signs instead of the maps. The stones made by the Black hats out in the field will get you to the X spot for sure. Man thats a great photo and find. Nice Job Blackline and Weekender. Id be out there today looking if i was in that area.The rush is back on.Thats AWESOME ![/QUOTE

Observation,

Been reading this forum for a long time,
This is the first time I've seen it go this long
without someone contributing to the forum.
Maybe Dtth is right, everyone is back out, boots
On the ground. Good Luck all. Here's hoping someone
makes a recovery.
-Weekender

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Blackline and Weekender, I give you both credit for finding that Black hat and Black robe , Witch,Warlock,Jesuit Priest. That's an excellent photo. Now everyone and there brother will be out there looking for the caches. But they will still need to know what to look for to get to the X spots, and how to use the info. I often wondered why the treasure hunters out there didn't just follow the stone signs instead of the maps. The stones made by the Black hats out in the field will get you to the X spot for sure. Man thats a great photo and find. Nice Job Blackline and Weekender. Id be out there today looking if i was in that area.The rush is back on.Thats AWESOME ![/QUOTE

Observation,

Been reading this forum for a long time,
This is the first time I've seen it go this long
without someone contributing to the forum.
Maybe Dtth is right, everyone is back out, boots
On the ground. Good Luck all. Here's hoping someone
makes a recovery.
-Weekender
you must not live in arizona.....lol

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I understand!
Round here it gets like 95 with humidity factored in
It feels like 110 or so
Thanks

Where in Arkansas? My family has had a cabin near Hardy on the Spring River for 75 years.

MIke

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Where in Arkansas? My family has had a cabin near Hardy on the Spring River for 75 years.

MIke

Geez, another KGC connection? First New Orleans, now the AR-MO border region. Ha ha.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If get lucky or skilled enough to find the blackhat robe wearing dudes camp site. There should be at least 2 major vaults there. One should be the major H.Q. vault, and one should have the paper,hide church type documents and goods. If you do find them,be careful iam sure they will have traps set.It would be a nice camp to find and search. Good luck and have fun. View attachment 1494217

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlackLine

I believe you are looking for this site . Rumors say how there underground exist two long hallways and between them six stacks of gold bars .

place.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions