Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems a little counter-productive to send helicopters flying around if you were planning to raid. This would only alert the target. Although...I suppose it might cause the target to panic and do something rash which would lead to the alledged cache.
All this talk of caches, Spanish treasure, and gold more likely stirred up Guardians, or maybe KGC operatives, if they are still active.
Or...if so much as a single gold coin was removed from treasure guarded by spirits, then perhaps things are going to get very weird.
Remember the Turtle? Potentially there may be a virtual mob of interested parties lining up to wreak havoc. The Feds, KGC, Guardians, Spanish ghost priests, Mayans, maybe even Kate Austin are on the trail. All with different motives. People never consider the consequences of finding treasure.
Was this treasure cursed? Think of what happened to the Springer family.
Quite a hot mess.
I am just rambling. If any of the entities I mentioned read this, just remember: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing."

Last edited:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
............or maybe KGC operatives, if they are still active..........."

I just had a KGC operative serve me a Bucket of Chicken, complete with mashed ... oh no ..wait that was a KFC Operative .. my bad!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send me one of the coins Im poor Tommy

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

I have tons of info and pics, this is just a few details before my book release. I would have shown all of it to Kace but she clearly has NO IDEA about real treasure...shes a metal detectorist that has only found a couple of coins not adding to much. And they were no treasure legends, she simply finds coins metal detecting, Nothing more.
Kace is quick to discredit me over NOT allowing her to see the actual gold...nobody in thier right mind would show it. She has NO INTEREST in the details or the real proof.

I appologize for my earleir rant concerning Kace. I was clearly out of line. I do not wish to discredit her. Treasure fever leads to paranoia after the quezt is over. I worked long and hard for 3 years, I wanted to be taken seriously.
My appologies to Kace

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recieved a messge from someone. Seems there is a little confusion. To be clear....

This treasure was buried sometime before a civil war battle on. August 10 1861
Many treasure hunters came before me, a couple even died.
The details i posted on this thread are my own findings.
The crazed man that returned was NOT one of the 3 men, he was a comrad near cawthorns side for 8 days until he died
I read this legend with a view of my own inturpretation of how to read the starter heading and each clue seperatly, i did not discover the carvings on the austin farm however i discovered its real heading, i alone discovered 2 additional maps in stone miles away, i alone then solved each map which in all led to where i yes indeed found the treasure.
There were theries abound about this treasure, i did not stumble on it, i solved it in its entirety starting from the only known carving but until now nobody went 30 minutes on horse to my 2nd then 3rd maps

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

I recieved a messge from someone. Seems there is a little confusion. To be clear....

This treasure was buried sometime before a civil war battle on. August 10 1861
Many treasure hunters came before me, a couple even died.
The details i posted on this thread are my own findings.
The crazed man that returned was NOT one of the 3 men, he was a comrad near cawthorns side for 8 days until he died
I read this legend with a view of my own inturpretation of how to read the starter heading and each clue seperatly, i did not discover the carvings on the austin farm however i discovered its real heading, i alone discovered 2 additional maps in stone miles away, i alone then solved each map which in all led to where i yes indeed found the treasure.
There were theries abound about this treasure, i did not stumble on it, i solved it in its entirety starting from the only known carving but until now nobody went 30 minutes on horse to my 2nd then 3rd maps

Curse indeed.
I found no written word of any curse, but the 3 year search did seem a curse. Neverending poison ivy, countless ticks, thorns 10 inches long, spiders, snakes under any random stone...in 3 years i overturned countless rocks, i wrapped my shins with license plates wired together for that reason. I think the biggest curse would be to search for a lifetime and not find it. Many men dedicated thier lives looking for this treasure.
Indeed there was a guardian, but success is mine.
Cursed yes indeed...the legend before the legend...where the gold came from...they found treasure and cashed a little in.
I knew when i found my 1st map discovery, i knew i would never stop until i found it, my hunt is over, its time to tell the tale...mostly in my book, but all pics i have posted are mine alone, and details are my details. My book may be a success or a failure...but i need my son to see what i did in those 3 years. Otherwise theres no record of me doing anything...sittling here doing nothing like a bum? I need him to believe it, because my son is my greatest treasure. I am leaving a hunt for him, he needs to know its not a waste of time, i want him to find it, i made a treasure hunt just for him, with that cache i added some of his toys to show him what he meant to me, and to prove to him that i had been there before him...leaving it all to him.
I publically claim Church Hollow, Its solve and its loot. The rest ive speculated on is now TOP SECRET...I further deny any future recollection of SPECULATION...it will also be shown and explained in my book...with limited detail

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been using this website for several years, during my hunt i remained quiet. After i was comfortable coming forward i signed up to this website to be able to post claim. I am a junior member to this website only, i am a veteran treasure hunter in person.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some nasty thorns in Missouri. Not seen ten inch ones. Seen inch long or so. Would make a nice hedge to keep people out.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the thorns were around 4 inches long, but i picked out a couple of the biggest out of those clusters. I got poked in the face so much i had to wear safety goggles. Stepped on 1 thorn that passed most the way thru my foot, i shrugged it off glad it wasnt another rusty nail on some jobsite.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I could take the contents of this thread alone and write a "Best Seller" .. I may just do that! .. keep the rhetoric going fellas!

Last edited:

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

I think I could take the contents of this thread alone and write a "Best Seller" .. I may just do that! .. keep the rhetoric going fellas!

Dont be taking my info out of my book to write yours, good way to get sued

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

Ive mentioned my book thruout this whole thread, ive given only a couple details to help prove my claim. My book is PACKED with info not on this thread INCLUDING countless pics. Trying to cover my book will not only get you sued but you will look stuipid with a few details but no meat to back it up. I honestly hope that was a joke. This aint no game to me.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats probably what ken morrison did...thats why his article makes no sense. He found a can with a name written on it...by a lost treasure hunter. The details i have posted have NEVER been understood before me. I have the real kettle, and i have the whole story...including all 3 names...and the pics. I am the treasure hunter that actually solved it and found the kettle.

Trying to write a book over my info is like you trying to write the bible in 2 paragraphs...

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats probably what ken morrison did...thats why his article makes no sense. He found a can with a name written on it...by a lost treasure hunter. The details i have posted have NEVER been understood before me. I have the real kettle, and i have the whole story...including all 3 names...and the pics. I am the treasure hunter that actually solved it and found the kettle.

Trying to write a book over my info is like you trying to write the bible in 2 paragraphs...

You still haven't proved that you have "the kettle" .. a kettle yes .. "the kettle" is still to be determined"

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other

Keep the banter coming .. I'm loving it .. Good material!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread