All Treasure Hunting

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You are telling the world that you cant be trusted. You are publicly claiming that you will steal my info from my book to try and copy it. That is STEALING. That makes you a fraud

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive screenshotted every bit of this tread. Go ahead and write your very short, very incomplete book. I will be there to expose you, you will look like a total thieving fraud, and i will sue you

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Somehow..somewhere..somebody...doesn't get it...

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive screenshotted every bit of this tread. Go ahead and write your very short, very incomplete book. I will be there to expose you, you will look like a total thieving fraud, and i will sue you

HAHAHAHAHA.. :laughing7: ahh .. more dribble for my book! ... Please .. Keep it coming!

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHAHA.. :laughing7: ahh .. more dribble for my book! ... Please .. Keep it coming!

You are just jelous. You amount to NOTHING more than a fraud and a thief. And you are telling the world you cant be trusted AND your book will be very very incomplete. As stated...my book is nearly done, its in final stages now. You are only trying to get me worked up. You are too little too late. And you exposed yourself as untrustworthy for no reason at all, puzzling why you would do that to your pathetic image.
I worked this hard for 3 years, theres ALOT in my book, i found it months ago, you are very very VERY far behind.
Best seller indeed...my book is complete.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
he-is-clueless_o_2432401.jpg

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You are just jelous (jealous). You amount to NOTHING more than a fraud and a thief. And, you are telling the world you cant be trusted, AND your book will be very, very incomplete. As stated...my book is nearly done,(.)its (It's) in final stages now. You are only trying to get me worked up. You are too little too late. And, you exposed yourself as untrustworthy for no reason at all,(.) puzzling (Puzzling) why you would do that to your pathetic image.
I worked (on) this hard for 3 years,(.) theres (There's) ALOT (A LOT) in my book, (.) i (I) found it months ago,(.) you (You)are very, very, VERY far behind.
Best seller indeed...my book is complete.

AMAZING .. You worked hard for 3 years, and you say there is A LOT in your book. Heck, I have barely worked 3 weeks on mine and am just about as far long as you are. I, too, have a lot in mine! In fact the more dribble you post here, the more I have to write! Keep the dribble coming , and hire yourself a good editor.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

AMAZING .. You worked hard for 3 years, and you say there is A LOT in your book. Heck, I have barely worked 3 weeks on mine and am just about as far long as you are. I, too, have a lot in mine! In fact the more dribble you post here, the more I have to write! Keep the dribble coming , and hire yourself a good editor.

Spellcheck really?
You are an idiot, goodluck with your paperback that nobody will read knowing you are a fraud and a thief...you got ALOT of major details missong. I only gave a few small clues, the main parts you wont find me posting online.
All you are is a troll...looking to start up sum crap
You hurt your own image more than you know by claiming you are a fraud and a thief

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, people are already emailing me, calling you a loser. You got NOTHING.
I HAVE THE BEST SELLER
your book wouldnt make it in a local newspaper...THIEF

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I AM A TREASURE HUNTER
I wrote the book, spellcheck is my editors job. People that like to spellcheck others, troll posts, and steal others lives LIKE YOU are ALWAYS a total loser thats so insecure of his own life you try and pretend to be me. Lol. GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN LOSER...GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN...YOUR MOM WANTS YOU OUT OF HER HOUSE...SHE SAYS YOU NEED A JOB

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Working on your book for 3 weeks...since ive been posting. As far along as me? You are a joke, my book is THICK

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I AM A TREASURE HUNTER
I wrote the book, spellcheck is my editors job. People that like to spellcheck others, troll posts, and steal others lives LIKE YOU are ALWAYS a total loser thats so insecure of his own life you try and pretend to be me. Lol. GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN LOSER...GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN...YOUR MOM WANTS YOU OUT OF HER HOUSE...SHE SAYS YOU NEED A JOB

Thanks bud! Keep it coming .. the more the merrier. Oh .. by the way, my mom died 23 years ago.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just keep on posting about how you are a fraud all you want.
You are hurting your own image here, not mine.
You aint writing a book, you are a LIAR as much as you are a thief.
Everyone reading this thread is wondering why you admit to being a thief.
Im getting several email saying to just ignore you...just like your own friends do because they already know they cant trust you.

Your mom isnt dead...she abandoned you...you arent wanted by ANYONE

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You just keep on posting about how you are a fraud all you want.
You are hurting your own image here, not mine.
You aint writing a book, you are a LIAR as much as you are a thief.
Everyone reading this thread is wondering why you admit to being a thief.
Im getting several email saying to just ignore you...just like your own friends do because they already know they cant trust you.

Your mom isnt dead...she abandoned you...you arent wanted by ANYONE

I think everybody reading this thread wonders how you can be so d :censored: n s:censored: id!! As lairmo said, "Somehow..somewhere..somebody...doesn't get it..." That speaks volumes about you, and I am sure others reading this thread are thinking the exact same thing.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of Creskol the LYING THIEVING FRAUD...i will not be posting anymore clues or proof due to his public claim to steal my info. Creskol is the reason treasure hunters dont trust anyone. The complete story is in MY BOOK, due to release soon, dont bother with CRESKOL's stolen brief summary
You can all blame Creskol for me sealing the rest of my details, it will all be in my book, nowhere els.
Creskol is and will continue to try everything he can to get me to post more proof that he can steal.
No amount of request will cause me to continue.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Because of Creskol the LYING THIEVING FRAUD...i will not be posting anymore clues or proof due to his public claim to steal my info. Creskol is the reason treasure hunters dont trust anyone. The complete story is in MY BOOK, due to release soon, dont bother with CRESKOL's stolen brief summary
You can all blame Creskol for me sealing the rest of my details, it will all be in my book, nowhere els.
Creskol is and will continue to try everything he can to get me to post more proof that he can steal.
No amount of request will cause me to continue.

GOOD RIDDANCE of Bad Rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread