Centennial Dime

MSRelic

Feb 18, 2010
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, Etrac
Went back to the pasture I've been hunting and found a Centennial Seated Liberty dime (S mint mark). It is in very good condition except for a couple of nicks on the rim. The square nail was in the hole with it about 4" away.

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

Upvote 0
great dime MSrelic.. 2nd best seated dime ive seen this year behind Buckleboys :headbang:

WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow ~ that's super looking Seated Dime! CONGRAT'S!!!

Absolutely B E A U T I F U L!!!! :hello2: :headbang: :laughing7:

What a beauty! :icon_thumleft:

That's a very nice coin :o

never seen a coin of that age in such great condition! just a super find-congrats :thumbsup:

Great looking seated. I found an 1841 last winter that looks that good. It was my first seated and by far my best old silver.Congrats, going to be hard to find a better one. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks to all. By far the the best condition coin I've ever found. It wasn't in circulation very long. Amazing that it ended up in the pasture on our place, although, based on the number of buttons and relics I've found, there has been activity there for a long time.

That is an incredibly nice seated. Not just details, but the metal didn't do too bad in the ground either. Both my seateds from this year have been somewhat darkened by something in the ground acting on the silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back