cents (less)

SWFLA

Feb 12, 2008
Cape Coral FL
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,
Whites Duel Field pi
Well I had about 2 hours so I headed over to a small local beach at sunset. I was amazed, it was packed. 10 mins after the sun went down the beach was empty, My first hit was a penny, 2nd was a penny, and so on. I found 72 pennys in 1.5 hrs (only two beer tops) & called it a night. I still had a great time, keep thinking next beep is a ring. :D

IM001560.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it makes ya wonder why you find all of one kind of target. One thing is certain, if you don't hunt, ya don't find any.

I wonder if anyone of us will only have a day where we will only find gold rings. :D

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Mmmmmm a day of only finding gold rings. Now that's my kind of day! Florida Bill is right find one right off the bat and quit! WTG on your finds. That was a lot of coins even if they were pennies. I know some MD'ers do not even bother to pick those up but I turned in 700 dollars worth of pennies I have found over the years. If they drop them - I will pick them up! ::)

JoeSWFla

Jun 15, 2007
Have had the above scenario happen.Waded out waste deep,turned on
detector,first swing-gold ring w/small diamond.Two more swings,big
chunky silver ring.Rest of the day,hardly a thing.And he's right,couldn't
stop hunting.The fun is in the hunt,the reward may be a find.It could be
that next swing that gets it.Kind of like fishing-you never know what's
coming next.Have fun and HH Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread