Changes

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good from my phone. Will posts in the sub forum show up in the non sub forum list?

clarknau

Jul 25, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Cool. If you are moving threads, could I get my log moved over to the Log Subforum?

Clarknau's CRH Log

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are those sub-forums for people who search the specific coin rolls? so if somebody searched half dollar rolls they would post it in the sub forum and not the regular forum? if that is the case then i hate the new sub-forums.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
are those sub-forums for people who search the specific coin rolls? so if somebody searched half dollar rolls they would post it in the sub forum and not the regular forum? if that is the case then i hate the new sub-forums.

Yes that is what will happen. I don't like them, but I will get used to it, just like when the site changed.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will move posts that need to be moved and delete those that warrant being deleted....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Will you eventually move all older threads to the sub-forums? Also, you should create a sub forum for foreign coins, so that I could visit that and answer people faster.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I ask why exactly this change occurred? Also, what if someone searches numerous denominations and wants to post the results for all of them?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will you eventually move all older threads to the sub-forums? Also, you should create a sub forum for foreign coins, so that I could visit that and answer people faster.

Moved crh logs not moving all the other posts, way too much work involved. Just move forward from this point, may move dome of most popular down road, but have other changes going on in other forum at moment...

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I ask why exactly this change occurred? Also, what if someone searches numerous denominations and wants to post the results for all of them?

You can still post under main forum CRH...We are not going to lock that down...

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about posting in multiple sub categories? If I search a split box is there an option for that.? Seems like the change will make it easier for those who are in it for numismatic not just silver. HH

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I agree. I search everything. .. pennies nickels dimes quarters and half dollars, I don't want to look at 5 different sub-categories.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....And my first question?

Sorry forgot to answer first question. We have had numerous request for it over the last year....

If majority of CRH hunters don't like it, it is easy to delete sub-forums and posts will default back to main CRH forum. We are going to give it a try and see first...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread