Chaos

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
Are you using an ebay mobile website or are you going straight to the ebay website?

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I just talked to my buddy and he has a droid. He is having the same problem I am having. I am not sure if he is using an app though, it just might be ebays way of making everyone pay for an app?

He says he downloaded a free app. Did you pay for your app?

Last edited:
OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
If I click the help tab on my phone this is what it reads:

Currently the eBay mobile websites do not support the following features.

-Registering a new ebay account
-User name and password recovery
-Changing user information
-Selling items
-Viewing and sending messages
-Leaving feedback
-Search for completed listings

To use these features please visit the main eBay site at Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay on a computer.

If you are having trouble with the eBaymobile website please email us at

[email protected]

I don't know what this is all about. If you were not logged in you could not search complete listings but apparently (for me anyway) I cannot search completed listings even when logged in.
This is really frustrating.

Thanks for trying to help though.

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I do not have an android. Actually I never used an ebay app because there is none for my cheap phone. I just always used ebay mobile. The thought of paying $200 for a new phone and another $30 for internet service every month just to look up a couple dozen items a month seemed exorbitant.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is a business expense. $55 mo. unlimited everything. Isn't Ebay mobile an app? How do you get on ebay without internet service?

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I pay $15 a month for the internet service and paid $2 for the phone after a $50 rebate. I am on a family plan with my relatives so I don't pay much for my cell phone. The internet service is bare bones as it gets. But it is all I need.

OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I went to my sister's house and borrowed her phone. I tried to do a search and the error came up. But she has an iphone and uses an app. So I hit the refine button and instead of best match I switched it to shipping + price lowest and it worked just fine. My problem is I do not use an app because there is none for my phone so I cannot change the search from the default which is best match. I might have to get a new phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions