Charliejr Signs and Adventures.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"But, I suppose this is what you and many others want. *sigh* such a shame;"

I hope that you don't really let anyones words here drive you off. There are many
who explore this site and don't ever comment you know (probably the vast majority of readers
are in that boat). Who cares if your enthusiam makes anyone uncomfortable ?
I hope that doesn't drive you from sharing your thought provoking ideas.

Anyway, what is your avatar ?

CB

Cleveland B. is exactly correct. Don't let anyone's negativity drive you away.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Cleveland B., the avatar is a Masonic badge. I have no idea what it means, and that I thought it was a nice picture. I found it while looking for Masonic antiquities. Thank you for your candor and feedback. Like your motto, art is life, even if it is concealed. @Shortstack, In no way can I fathom all the assaults and beatings you have taken here during your time on Tnet. But, although you peers do not give you credit for your knowledge, I think, they forget who you are as a person. @All, my life is nothing but a controversy because I always dare to do, say, and fly where others will not. It is a blessing and a curse -one in which I celebrate my awareness, but forever seemingly damn myself. I very much want to be apart of the world in some small way, but for as long as I have known -I have been treated as if I am not; No better than the beasts of the field. I am undecided what to do right now. God Speed.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
@All said:
stick around keep posting,see how it works out,i like folks that have more knowledge than me,and willing
to share that knowledge,on and on with it, no matter what treasure it be,it all makes you more wealthy either way

Last edited:

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never did like the 50/50 or the 60% if I do All the work thingy.(I`m not sure if I have that right, going by memory, mucho bad at times.)

That just showed me where you were coming from.

Some of your other postings are amazing, although they are over my head most of the time. Too much blah blah, as that bone headed guy said.

I like what you say, specially when you mention the Almighty. I want to like you because of your posts. But my ears are still perk up.

So much knowledge on your part, and yet you put up a avatar that you claim you don`t understand, hence, my perk up ears.

What do you want us to get from your avatar?

Sorry charlie.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understood. Of many lessons learned, I have learned that I more often than not please few, if any. I don't know about that line either. That is why I guess I removed it. We must always be careful how we interpret text as it leaves much to be mentioned -i.e. body language, actual voice tone, etc. etc..

Thank you for thinking the posts are amazing, and it is not my intention to be over anyone's head. That may be an error on my part as I thought to be a "treasure hunter" required a rather high intelligence or that of well-groomed common knowledge.

As far as the avatar, even Carl Jung has stated in his writings that symbols and ideologies speak to us in ways that we might oft not understand. The truest answer I could give for the symbol was "that I liked it". I like many things I do not understand. For example, "I like to drive cars but I have no real mechanical inclination towards understanding the physics behind such automatons." In way, you can like the golden sun and never reach it, or the light that it brings without ever being aware of the unlimited numbers of nuclear radiation coming from such.

Although, it reminds me of the cross, the Knight Templars, the Red Cross, the Masons, and the numerology of the number 7.

All of this leads to an introspective question, "Need we understand life in order to enjoy it, let alone live it?" Even the treasure lore and stories we seek? In no way, do I think any of us completely understand what we are pursuing, for if we did, I imagine we would all be rich by now -in one way or another.

The Ancient Symbolism within the Heart                               - Home
Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's Flood?--Page 12
Satellite Image Research- Main Page - Google Earth Satellite Image Anomalies
Master Page
Atlantis/Cuba
Treasure Sites | Historic Sites and Shipwrecks

No need to be sorry @Pala Y Pico, perhaps I am the one statistical anomaly that was not intended to be understood. I have no proof that aliens exist, but I could only imagine that if they did, they might have encountered the same disposition.

.....................................................*deep inhale; deep exhale*. While other children played, I read books. While other adults found relations, I found loneliness. Where others sought adventure, I sought exploration. Where others find the horizon, I seek the other side of the known universe.

falling sands of water
the end is so clear
the night beckons silence

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Ah peralta..such things are lovely are they not. But what then, does one think when the veil is lifted and it is an enigmatic story of offering to an empty throne. The canine watches, ever alert as the stake and chain are pounded into the earth. The creature that is brought...now perhaps captured ...but for what reason.

These things give much to ponder.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure the intentions of your writing are nice. @Desertmoons, I would respond to this, but yet, I am unsure of to whom you are writing. As I have heard similar statements before, their merit is of bone without the meat, in the fact that if others examine what is provided to them, then they will understand more than the illusory crown anyone so proclaims to wear. To write is one thing, to imbue a reason justifiable with a meaning is yet another.

Good to here from you -although, I do wonder if English is your native tongue as I have examined your other statements here on Tnet. You once questioned my purpose, now as a fellow peer, I am humbly asking yours. Please step forward to the podium my dear, the audience awaits.

And I must admit, my skill with a real sword is equally matched with that of my pen. On guard!

Regards.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, thank you sir. Hello, Mr. Springfield. I would assume that might be it, but, if I were thinking of the Spanish or Portuguese definition or usage of the word "peralta", I might mistakenly assume she was addressing me.

I find her rather odd. Like a forum gorrilla fighter or a sorts. She is nice, but also clever in a way that makes me want to keep my boots loosed, ready to dawn and spring.

Do you think she sleeps with a sword by the bedside, or perhaps gun under her pillow. I bet she does.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Nothing so nefarious. Nor am I trying to be mysterious.Trying to be as straightforward as possible without endangering certain locations.

I sometimes post in hopes that some of the really odd stuff I refer to rings a bell with someone who might have seen similar things, or provide any sort insight at all. Certain things have me completely baffled. I can find no.. correspondence anywhere. Especially when I am undecided whether what I see is imagination or not,along the lines of ancient. At times it has provided some validation. Other times..well guess I have a good imagination to put it in the most charitable light. So once in a while I put out a feeler in hopes of some shred of info, a word, a thought, a speculation, no matter how small, that might provide help in my hopeless situation. . That was a mysterious, I suppose, post. That is as far as I can go in talking about such things. I have no idea if they are a passing novelty or the THING some group has been after and would draw unwanted attention to those areas which I love and do not want to see desecrated.

I do not presume any crown nor expertise at all. Nor trying to sound like i have special knowledge. For heavens sake never do anything based on my say so. Its just an opinion. Make up your own mind, I am learning and exploring like all of us. Trying to make some sense over the undocumented history that we see.

Peralta..the main message to you is I have seen such things too. But the subject matter was different.

Charlie.. you made me smile at your characterization. Well, have to go now..I saw some neat swords down at the pawn shop the other day...and..well..the teddy bear has got to go. Time for a sharper companion. Chuckles. Me..dangerous ..hahahaha. That truly did brighten my day.

Here is a little sword quote to end with. smiles.

I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots. Then I have stood on the peaky mountain wrapped in rainbows, with a harp and sword in my hands.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha. See there gentlemen. You don't get a woman's attention by "woo'ing them". You tell them how dangerous there are (LMFAO!)

You quote from:Zora Neale Hurston, Dust Tracks on a Road.

And, I really bet she is packin some heat. Most smart women do -I'm gonna have ta be careful with this one. (Hides guns, swords, explosives, kitchen stuff, Whiskey bottles, all man oriented stuff.)

Last edited:

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
better watch it charlie she could probably give ya a good ole country a-- whipin

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, you know it @Poorfarm!!!!:D

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just a general observation (I've had before), but after reading 480+ magazines, several thousand pdf, and, I lost count at about 1000 or so books, I have yet to see anything about Spanish, Jesuit, or other puzzles, riddles, clever ways of hiding things. I also back this by all the combined experience of veteran desert dwellers and those who actually lived in all the areas treasure hunters search. *I must reiterate that I neither confirm nor deny the possibility.* But riddle me this, "If highly, highly intelligent people who lived their entire lives in these places (Desert Magazine is by far the bar), you would think they might have caught on to some of these things.

Now, with glyphs (any kind), geomorphs, anthropomorphic rock, and such etc. etc., I still only find Kenworth beginning a certain "style of hunters". There were always legends and stories, but even after researching mining by the Spanish, Moors, Africans, Germans, French, and South Americans -even back to the fifteen hundreds, I still have not found anything that validates what either Kenworthy or other treasure hunters cite.

What I have found however, is that there is some truth in cairns, trail markers, certain languages found in certain areas by natives or passer-throughs. For some reason, I do think there is some *romantic* or *attractive idea* about pursuing the great unknown as Indiana Jones, aided by the sacred knowledge passed from the "Kenworthy Age" hunters to our now modern types (This of course includes the KGC).

None-the-less, I continue this exploratory journey into the minds and mentality of what we "treasure hunters" seem, to be doing.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie:
One, great secret is..........there's people hiding wealth everyday; all around the world. All of it is NOT put into banks or investment businesses. A lot of it is going into the ground; just like in the "old days". Some of those bankers and lawyers use holes in the ground, too.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I agree with you. At the rate things are happening in the country, I might be in the same hole with my money -if Uncle Sam doesn't take my money, and then put me in a hole (lol). The more unfortunate thing about that is that I am sure there will be a map and a Spanish Jesuit code system for that, backed up by a KGC possy, and when they find where me and my money is located, they will role me over take the money, and not even have the decency to cover me back up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, by that time, Elvis will make a come back, Aliens will make the first true encounter, Alantis will rise up from where it is at, and, oddly enough, western wear will come back into fashion.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great stuff charliejr. most of it is way over me,like alot of the stuff i read on here.and the pictures i look at.but i enjoy knowing that there are very smart people on here.it is interesting reading there stuff,and there style presenting it.i hope you keep posting. thanks.

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@dog, the treasure hunter, thank you Sir. At times, it is over my head to. Sometimes, I feel like I am in the back seat of a great adventure wondering who in the hell is driving. I will do my best to keep the adventure rolling along. More fantastic picture and stories are to come. This I promise you!!!

OP
OP
charliejr

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a picture of a carved face. Also found a map of the Old Butterfield Stage Coach trail. I'm not sure if I will release some of these other pictures, but I will say that I believe I have found some very significant representations of what Kenworthy described. It took me a long time to find the actual locations from the satellites, the history, and pictures -.................................................but, I am utterly speechless. These are some of the most beautiful rock carvings I have ever seen. They extend (trail wise all the way from California, to Mexico, as far as Texas, all the way into the interior of the country, smack dab all the way down to the Florida coasts. Here is a small picture from 1947 in the Carrizo Badlands. (It is just as I suspected that a majority of the things you need to look for are big enough to not only be seen from miles away, but also from satellites if you are savy enough to know what to look for.)
Carrizo Badlands Head.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread