Charter Membership Dues

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

First off let me say thank you for your support. You can pay for your dues pretty much any way you like ;)

Send in cashiers check, MO, cash, personal check, etc. to:

Forum Foundry, Inc.
Attn: TreasureNet.com
PO Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX, 78630

Make sure to include a note with the payment that it is for charter membership and your username on the site. That way we know who to apply the membership for.

Thanks!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also will take care of it for anyone that wishes to renew or sign up. I will use my paypal to sign up anyone wishing..

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I used a paypal to join,etc. and now get "spam" on my g mails daily about reverse mortgages, heart attacks, and ancestry matches what do they want? I never got the charter and my downloads to uploads are too large. how geeky can you get. also stuff about yearbooks, even called schools about returning many rings, they don't care and say keep that cheap crap. Have we hit rock bottom yet? they are digging a hole so deep that Chinese will come out and claim my funny farm. auto saved, what was that? It costs too much for insurance and deductible sucks. might as well walk or get a horse. It has all become"commingled" with this new language that my college forgot to teach me other than four others. Damn, I washed dishes with Angelo for 2$ an hour for the degree which is now obsolete. retirement for years and years sucks and it gets boring. I thought freeing up my job for young seekers would help but these infernal contraptions got rid of millions of jobs, thanks a lot Bill Gates and steve jobs. I could go back to teaching but get weapons and ammo free detecting. I miss the U.S.Army DoD, I never had brothers in civilian world too long cause they just get murdered over dizzy blondes who are "working girls" I have seen hundreds of them, kind of like WACs. they like other girls, why? thank you in advance resume public record on facebook, another farce. Also playstation is a bigger waste than TV, the children and their children talk to people whom are not there like mom would talk to the TV set, this does not generate income at all, I think she:mom started community service in the 60s. remember what happened to Rome? Also the coinage since 1964 is a complete rip off of this country's prestige.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

First off let me say thank you for your support. You can pay for your dues pretty much any way you like ;)

Send in cashiers check, MO, cash, personal check, etc. to:

Forum Foundry, Inc.
Attn: TreasureNet.com
PO Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX, 78630

Make sure to include a note with the payment that it is for charter membership and your username on the site. That way we know who to apply the membership for.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Check sent today!

Best Wishes,
Scott

PS. Them pop bottles were heavy! :laughing7:

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used a paypal to join,etc. and now get "spam" on my g mails daily about reverse mortgages, heart attacks, and ancestry matches what do they want? I never got the charter and my downloads to uploads are too large. how geeky can you get. also stuff about yearbooks, even called schools about returning many rings, they don't care and say keep that cheap crap. Have we hit rock bottom yet? they are digging a hole so deep that Chinese will come out and claim my funny farm. auto saved, what was that? It costs too much for insurance and deductible sucks. might as well walk or get a horse. It has all become"commingled" with this new language that my college forgot to teach me other than four others. Damn, I washed dishes with Angelo for 2$ an hour for the degree which is now obsolete. retirement for years and years sucks and it gets boring. I thought freeing up my job for young seekers would help but these infernal contraptions got rid of millions of jobs, thanks a lot Bill Gates and steve jobs. I could go back to teaching but get weapons and ammo free detecting. I miss the U.S.Army DoD, I never had brothers in civilian world too long cause they just get murdered over dizzy blondes who are "working girls" I have seen hundreds of them, kind of like WACs. they like other girls, why? thank you in advance resume public record on facebook, another farce. Also playstation is a bigger waste than TV, the children and their children talk to people whom are not there like mom would talk to the TV set, this does not generate income at all, I think she:mom started community service in the 60s. remember what happened to Rome? Also the coinage since 1964 is a complete rip off of this country's prestige.

OK Boris tell us what's really on your mind

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use paypal all the time and dont get any more spam than normal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread