CHARTER MEMBERSHIP ISNT WORKING

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have emailed, PM, posted in the help section I have asked for help from moderators and nobody will help me figure out what is going on.. I paid 20 dollars for my charter membership, it worked for one day and allowed me to make one post in the charter classifieds, now i can't and the medallion next to your name disappeared also.... Can someone please try and help me figure out what is going on.... PLEASE???

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have emailed, PM, posted in the help section I have asked for help from moderators and nobody will help me figure out what is going on.. I paid 20 dollars for my charter membership, it worked for one day and allowed me to make one post in the charter classifieds, now i can't and the medallion next to your name disappeared also.... Can someone please try and help me figure out what is going on.... PLEASE???

Petrie, we have contacted the admins, but they are not online during the weekend. It will be taken care of on Monday when they are back. You want lose any of your membership time, it will be valid from the day it starts working.......

I believe you that you said your a charter member, you can procede with selling your detector....

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just repurchased it again, hopefully they will refund my other 20

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WERA689

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything I can see shows that the Charter Membership is in place from Oct 14. The header image is there on the forum, and the account setup reflects the Charter Membership. I'll also contact John about the issue, but I'm suspecting a browser cache issue on your end preventing the updated info from showing to you.

veraderock

Jan 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
sense of smell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at our forum transaction logs, I'm showing the following:
* Oct 7th, 4:25am - $20 charge
* Oct 7th, 10:21pm - reversal
* Oct 14th, 7pm - $20 charge

So it looks like for whatever reason the initial transaction got reversed, I'm not sure if you had cancelled it or if there was a funding problem through paypal, I'll have to get our financial guy to look into what paypal says, but either way the forum was sent a reversal on that initial payment which explains why your membership started to work then stopped. The following payment from the 14th so far has remained valid so your subscription should be good now.

Hope this helps

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just re-upped my charter. No problem. But it seems to me I remember having a problem with PayPal before. I don't like Paypal. I'd like to see alternative forms of payment. I know this is a big net (and the best!) but some people are barely computer saavy.... like me. TTC

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fellas I really appreciate it, I just checked with paypal again and it doesnt show a reversal on my end. I sent an email to whoever is the listed guy with paypal for treasurenet I assume he is the financial guy your talking about. Anyhow we will get it figured out I just appreciate the help. Again Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have problems contacting them let me know and I will persue it form my end..... TN only wants you to pay for your Charter Membership one time a year...

WERA689

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been in touch with the OP, and I think we have this handled. If the original charge doesn't drop off, I'll see that it gets fixed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread