DaveandBlitz

Greenie
Oct 12, 2012
E Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, V3, Tesoro Lobo supertrack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go for it Dman! I get antsy if I don't get out too. Today I had some time while waiting for my errant horses to cross the river(curios Jack always comes to the truck when he sees me!) as they have taken to walking down the river to better grass. There was an old homestead there and a filled in root cellar. I have hunted it before but you never know. I used a different program on my DFX than last time just for kicks. I found the usual shell casings, nails and pieces of tin but did come up with what looks to be a twisted up copper bracelet right next to the cellar! I had to have passed on digging the signal last time! It rang up a bit lower than I would of expected but today I was digging any signal on the positive side. Point is you never know... even an hour or so can be productive!

OP
OP
D

Diceman1036

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2012
I carry mine in the truck and I see a place that is interesting I stop. Live in the city so mostly parks. Live just east of Coloma home of the gold rush here in California but haven't found any gold yet it's coming I feel it.

DaveandBlitz

Greenie
Oct 12, 2012
E Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, V3, Tesoro Lobo supertrack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That makes me feel a bit more normal... my detector lives in my truck too! I have detected for gold often but that is an elusive target to find!! I hang around north of you sometimes in the Happy camp/ State of Jefferson area.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't been out in three weeks going through withdraws. Reading all your find's. hope to get out tomorrow for a couple hours.

So have you had a chance to get out yet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread