Cheapest way to ship copper?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
USPS flat rate boxes might work for you. "If it fits, it ships" Anything 70 lbs or under per box.
Boxes are free come in three sizes, I think postage for the middle size box is around $7.50 and the large box $11 something. Tracking etc...extra.

OP
OP
H

HavokSouls

Dec 1, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
USPS flat rate boxes might work for you. "If it fits, it ships" Anything 70 lbs or under per box.
Boxes are free come in three sizes, I think postage for the middle size box is around $7.50 and the large box $11 something. Tracking etc...extra.

So small box is free?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Postage for the small box is around $5.75 but the box is only about the size of a VCR tape, not very big.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So small box is free?

Seriously? Why would the post office ship things for free? They're already in debt.

Check usps.com. Someone gave you a suggestion (priority flat rate), research them and see what works best for you.

OP
OP
H

HavokSouls

Dec 1, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? Why would the post office ship things for free? They're already in debt.

Check usps.com. Someone gave you a suggestion (priority flat rate), research them and see what works best for you.

Well he didn't give a price for a small one so I was assuming..

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
And if you pay for the shipping and print the label from USPS.com you get a discount and free Delivery Confimation (basic tracking).

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well he didn't give a price for a small one so I was assuming..

He's not usps. We're trying to be helpful, but rates can change, and the direct source would be the best place for information. I'd trust USPS before I'd trust asking questions on a forum.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Seriously, I am all about helping others find information... but feel free to do even a LITTLE research on your own before asking questions like this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions