CHECK OUT YELLOWSTONE PARK BEFORE IT GOES!!!!!!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have been watching the Earth movements with interest. Iceland is being rocked by quakes and expects massive volcanic activity. Now northern Cal. has been hit by an earth quake. Volcanic eruptions have hit Alaska this past year. All this is adding up to a huge plate movement. Here is my prediction: Before the end of June of next year, Yellowstone park will have a massive eruption. Frank...- five star.png
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And when Yellowstone goes I bet it makes Mount Helens seem like child's play.

Yea.... Mike, you and Frank have got it covered. I can't hang.... :notworthy:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have to love franks painted selfies always a joy. The original selfie lol.

Last edited:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
And when Yellowstone goes I bet it makes Mount Helens seem like child's play.

Absolutely! especially if that 18x30 something mile sucker were to blow...something that big would incinerate most of north america, the rest of us on earth would most likely die off from nuclear winter...that would be an enormous amount of ash.

Mile

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well since the lava pool is so close to the surface at Yellowstone, I can't visualize it blowing the huge ash flume so often projected, but rather a massive lava flow. The science of volcano and earthquake projections is still in the dark ages. Frank...- five star.png
6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-1.jpg This is the before shot. You will have to wait for the after.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We haven't ever had to shovel here in 20 years. Still have a home for sale next door.... SOMEONE!!!!!!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Before you make too many projections, check the USGS realtime earthquake maps and see the hundreds of tremors and small quakes that take place every year in the places you mention...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We haven't ever had to shovel here in 20 years. Still have a home for sale next door.... SOMEONE!!!!!!

I don,t ask fearing temptation. But do look for reasons not to. Like the neighbors,l.o.l.. And more, that area the chiggers are so bad that historically people race through there so fast their horses throw shoes! No coins can be found as folks spent them all on bleach.... (I'm kidding,about the coins.):laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don,t ask fearing temptation. But do look for reasons not to. Like the neighbors,l.o.l.. And more, that area the chiggers are so bad that historically people race through there so fast their horses throw shoes! No coins can be found as folks spent them all on bleach.... (I'm kidding,about the coins.):laughing7:

Ok releventchair.... I'll throw ya a bone.... :occasion14: As far as neighbors... I'm the only one (and you'll be happy I am).

Chiggers.... Frank (Huntsman53) took them all home with him.... :tongue3:

Now I will admit a lot of folks at one time came through here in a hurry and threw a lot of horseshoes at some point... it was probably Frank's long lost relatives!!!! (Chigger Wimps.. Sorry Frank)

You may be kidding about the coins....!!!! But I'm beginning to think YOU MAY BE RIGHT BUDDY..... :occasion14:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Ok releventchair.... I'll throw ya a bone.... :occasion14: As far as neighbors... I'm the only one (and you'll be happy I am).

Chiggers.... Frank (Huntsman53) took them all home with him.... :tongue3:

Now I will admit a lot of folks at one time came through here in a hurry and threw a lot of horseshoes at some point... it was probably Frank's long lost relatives!!!! (Chigger Wimps.. Sorry Frank)

You may be kidding about the coins....!!!! But I'm beginning to think YOU MAY BE RIGHT BUDDY..... :occasion14:

You know, I haven't had one of those chiggers tunneling under my skin since I was about ten. Frank...- five star.png

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Chigger mites infest human skin via areas of contact with vegetation, such as pant cuffs or shirt sleeves and collars. They migrate on the skin in search of an optimal feeding area. A common myth about chiggers is that they burrow into and remain inside the skin. This is not true. Chiggers insert their feeding structures into the skin and inject enzymes that cause destruction of host tissue. Hardening of the surrounding skin results in the formation of a feeding tube called a stylostome. Chigger larvae then feed upon the destroyed tissue. If they are not disturbed (which is rarely the case because of they cause substantial itching) they may feed through the stylostome for a few days.
The chigger's mouth and feeding structures are delicate and are best able to penetrate the skin at areas of wrinkles, folds, or other areas of skin that are thin. Most bites occur around the ankles, the crotch and groin areas, behind the knees, and in the armpits. Barriers to migration on the skin such as belts may be one reason that chigger bites also commonly occur at the waist or at other areas where their migration is prevented by compression from clothing. The location of chigger bites contrasts with that of mosquito bites, which are usually in exposed areas of skin where mosquitos can land.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions