CHECK OUT YELLOWSTONE PARK BEFORE IT GOES!!!!!!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh great, some smarty pants will eventually suggest a human based fart tax! to combat global warming ( stinking ), heck farmers already deal with it for their cows..well sell your stock in the company that owns and sells them White castle hamburgers ( if you can legally call them that :p ) for farting in public will soon be a 1 dollar per offense tax..for the savvy..3 words to remember...silent but deadly.

Mike

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you ever wonder where farts do go ? is there like a fart layer or zone ?

YES.... I'm devoting a year's worth of effort toward this discovery. Curious minds would like to know. If there's a layer or zone I'll find it and then report. I do believe there is a zone. I farted while squirrel hunting last year in the woods. When I came back the next day it was still there. I'm on it.... :occasion14:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, when I was in a fraternity, There was some discussion about the volatility of a fart. One of the hefty goats "volunteered' to eat 3 cans of beans and down a 6 pack for the 'cause'. That evening he dropped his drawers and blasted off with a lit lighter behind him. Just let me say that not a hair was left unsigned.
Frank...- View attachment 1045087
View attachment 1045088

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, when I was in a fraternity, There was some discussion about the volatility of a fart. One of the hefty goats "volunteered' to eat 3 cans of beans and down a 6 pack for the 'cause'. That evening he dropped his drawers and blasted off with a lit lighter behind him. Just let me say that not a hair was left unsigned.
Frank...- View attachment 1045087
View attachment 1045088

Well I guarantee you I'm not taking one for the "team". But my scientific team is on it. 1 black lab, 2 small feral male dogs, 1 LARGE boxer, 1 great Dane, 1 half dog/coyote and a large long haired something. But we're pro's so don't worry. My work surpasses my reputation.... lets move on again... NEXT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions