vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Eric Wilson

Mar 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best advice I can give you is get to know your machine- in particular learn to use as little discrimination as practically possible- ultimately you'll be glad you did. Practice by doing. Every brand of machine has little idiosynchrosies that can only be learned by repeated use. Refine your recovery technique so that you don't leave scars and holes behind. The future of detecting depends upon appropriate and courteous behavior. So many places have been banned to us because of a few. Be careful not to go onto federal land like national parks etc. w/o knowing specifically what is allowed. You could be subject to big fines and detector confiscation, even if your intent was essentially innocent. Have fun but learn and respect the rules. Always ask permission to hunt private property. If possible join a local club and participate in their activities.

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
P

PigStickr

Apr 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone--to much info on this site take a few weeks to weed through it all--
My uMax won't get dropped till Wensday looks like I'll have decent weather for the first try out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread