Birky

Apr 19, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heya folks:hello:

My name is Chris, I'm 31 and live in southern Ohio. I'm pretty new:happysmiley: to the wonderful hobby of metal detecting and this site seems like a tremendous resource for beginners and pros alike. I can't wait to pick the brains of all you MD veterans:notworthy:

I bought my first detector last year (a pioneer 505pro) but didn't get to put it to much use due to work and weather etc.. This year I decided to upgrade (yes..already) to the Garrett AT Pro, and I'm very eager and excited to learn the ins and outs of this great detector.

Many thanks to Chuck Clevenger of Clevenger Detector sales for getting my AT Pro/Adventure Pack to me at a great price and in short order.

See you all in the forums!

Chris

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey chris welcome You got yourself a great detector I lived in ironton ohio for awhile you anywhere near there?

OP
OP
B

Birky

Apr 19, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome, I'm about 30mins from Cincinnati so Ironton is about 3hrs away, but I'm not afraid to travel for a good lead or if the ground is ripe! :thumbsup:
Did you leave Ohio all together or just Ironton?

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome, I'm about 30mins from Cincinnati so Ironton is about 3hrs away, but I'm not afraid to travel for a good lead or if the ground is ripe! :thumbsup:
Did you leave Ohio all together or just Ironton?

Yeah I moved to Indiana but still visit there

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread