OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
grrr, and grumble, grumble...I forgot to add the *#@$ image.

Attachments

• thisnthat 022.jpg
    thisnthat 022.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,140

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very nice, ornate badge you got there, what's the back look like?

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Gypsy Witch:)

Hiya! I was just researching old dance halls in Niles! My hunting partner lives in Niles (kibitzr) and we spend more time in Niles than South Bend.

I've also been researching the Sauk Trail and an area not too far from Niles...as it "might"be a mound site. We'll see how it ultimately plays out.

curbdigger, I'll take a pic of the Badge soon, promise

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
vibes said:
Gypsy Witch:)

Hiya! I was just researching old dance halls in Niles! My hunting partner lives in Niles (kibitzr) and we spend more time in Niles than South Bend.

I've also been researching the Sauk Trail and an area not too far from Niles...as it "might"be a mound site. We'll see how it ultimately plays out.

curbdigger, I'll take a pic of the Badge soon, promise

I have hunted Niles quite a bit down around the St Joe and the old Bertrand Mission/fort area....pulled an old iron pot out of there last fall and quite a few relics,coins etc......my grandparents lived on Ontario St and I lived on 3rd...Went to the old Bell School.....Lots of great places to hunt around there....Bertrand had underground railroad through there....old hotels and stores on Bertrand Rd ...near the old Bertrand School (now a church) and Bond St was stagecoach road at one time....There are some fantastic places in Niles to hunt....

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Thanks for the insight Gypsy witch! And I'm assuming you visit the area from time to time? If so, and you're up for a meet-n-hunt, let me know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread