tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought you might like this toy hatchet

a mom or dad could have made this for their little one to play with

I have one more but it is broke
I think it is pretty cool

Oh yeah BTW, this will be my last post,
TnMtns wants me to get my hands healed up so I am quitting this for a year or so

Attachments

• IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 605
Upvote 0

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
No, don't quit. Get some good lotion and rub on your hands every morning and night. They will get better without quitting. :thumbsup:

Besides, in a year you'll have so many pictures that you may crash T-Net. :tongue3:

You're one of the reasons I keep coming back to this forum. I love seeing the things you find. Awesome. :icon_sunny:

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to quit. A good hand lotion will protect & heal your skin. Just wear gloves when hunting. Your skin renews itself every 40 hours, so in a week or so, you'll be all nice n soft. lol.

Anyways, i'll miss your posts, so don't quit.

Molly.

dblski

Mar 18, 2009
Awesome toy and please don't quit. Your posts are always the first I go to because they are always so cool. This is a great hobby and you show some of the finest things I have ever seen so don't quit.
Jake

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Kewl piece! LOL @ healed up, they just look like the hands of someone who works for a living to me.

Rege-PA

Jul 13, 2007
Your hands look like any ones who has worked the soil for a living. I personally think their appearance gives your finds an aura of just being found. Please don`t quit, we`ve much to learn from you and vice versa.

tchaire

Oct 4, 2004
Keep posting Larson...Love looking at your finds. Do you think your find could have
been used on pottery? Or do you think it's too fragile?

Thanks,

T.

mirmir

Greenie
Jul 21, 2008
How cool is that! Is it made out of a bone? I wonder if they were counting something with the lines?

Why don't you just put your finds on a table or towel or something and then no one would know what your hands look like. It's probably something in the soil where you find all the cool stuff you post :D

Don't quit posting (if my opinion counts) your stuff is tooooo coool. Do you work at a museum or college??

goodtime

Apr 14, 2009
Nebraska
Forget the lotion Larson, there is nothing wrong with your hands. Now on another note, you sir have one of the finest and most unique collections of personally found artifacts that I have ever seen. I just want you to know how much I appriciate your sharing them with us.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sidmind said:

LOL. Larson, everyone loves ya man. Quit teasing everyone. I am going to start getting threatening e-mails. A little of that Butta from sidmind and you will be just fine :laughing7:
You think the item could be be one of those tattoo things the aboriginals use?
TnMtns

shopdog

Oct 20, 2008
im a auto tech my hands stay like yours and worse all cut up never look clean due to grease staining them and forget havin clean nails dont quit postin. your post are killer every time

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Larson if you quit I'm gonna be the first to send TnMtn a threatening e-mail...if you work for a living then your hands get rough...You have so many great artifacts he is just jealous...

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
incredible relic larson!looks like an ancient toothbrush.i swear on a stack of bibles i just showed my girlfriend your agate post and we both commented on the great artifacts, duh!she commented on how manly your hands looked and you she be proud to display your hard working man hands and artifacts.it just wouldnt be larson1951 without the hands dude.so dont be ridiculous!if you stop i will be forced to kidnapp tn mts and make him drive me to n dakota and smack you and him upside the head with a shovel,and after i do that i will take the shovel and go dig up your entire field. :violent1:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larson invited us up this spring after the first plow for a hunt?? Did he not e-mail you :icon_scratch: haha just kidding. I can not believe he is taking a year off to let his hands heal can you? I don't think it will take a year,,,

OP
OP
larson1951

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am way too addicted to this hobby to quit

please do not be mad at the good man called TnMtns

It really does look like a tooth brush though

ask Nigel, he will tell you that us guitar players need to maintain our tuff skin

sorry folks, I did not think you would take me so serious
larson1951

OP
OP
larson1951

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks tchaire, I don't know about the pottery thing but anything is possible
I still think effigy or childs toy
mirmir, thanks, yes it is bone, I think the lines could be tally marks or something also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread