Chilly Florida Morning on the Suncoast

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
Couldn't believe it - but on the way to the beach early in the dark this morning, the outside temp there read 58 degrees. So - sweater weather! Chilly wind made the sand appear like smooth blowing snow. Anyway, I had hoped to really find something good since I won't be able to get out for the next month - but about all I did was help clean the beach for the rest of you to have smoother sailing. NOTE: The bottle caps are only a part of what I found and threw away - I save the good ones for a friend who makes them into earrings and I am starting a collection of the pop tops for Mumszie. So, hope to see lots of great posts while I am arm-chairing it. :clock: :clock: :clock:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
fldaphne

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
oops = forgot photo

Attachments

• MVC-042F.JPG
    MVC-042F.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 362

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Well Daphne at least you are at the beach! Glad you got out anyway.

OP
OP
fldaphne

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
cntrydncr1 said:
Well Daphne at least you are at the beach! Glad you got out anyway.

Thanks! More than 3-1/2 hours until it started to fill up. It was a pleasure in the cool air (altho' it is always a pleasure to do this hobby).

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Looks like you found enough to light my fire and take me for a ride :). I hope you manage to get in a hunt or two over the next month. Otherwise you'll be no better than an addict needing a fix. I am sure that the other hunters will leave you a little gold either way :).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions