"CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT 2008" Brand the calendar October10-12th for CTH2

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: "CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT 2008" Brand the calendar October10-12th for CTH2

Cynangyl said:
ROFL sheeesh now we can't even have batteries? :P

I'm sure someone will smuggle you some in. :D Didn't know whips needed 'em too. :icon_scratch:

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Guess we could bring a few little square ones---oops wait, those will fit a stun gun. :tard: lol

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Ya'all talkin' 'bout batteries,stun guns,little square ones,etc.I wanna talk 'bout maybe we oughta start the hunt day off with a Screwdriver Breakfast! Use to have them once a month when I was playing golf up in WA.We had pancakes,eggs,bacon,ham,taters,and a big punch bowl of souped-up orange juice.Made the first three holes interesting.Never did convince those guys my clubs were bent.Speaking of which,if I can remember,I have a set of clubs/bag,well used, not expensive,that I'll give to anyone who wants them.They are just in the way.Let me know and I'll try and remember to bring them to you.They haven't been used in 15yrs.In fact,I haven't even looked at them out in the shed for that long.They don't take batteries.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

warsawdaddy said:
Ya'all talkin' 'bout batteries,stun guns,little square ones,etc.I wanna talk 'bout maybe we oughta start the hunt day off with a Screwdriver Breakfast! Use to have them once a month when I was playing golf up in WA.We had pancakes,eggs,bacon,ham,taters,and a big punch bowl of souped-up orange juice.Made the first three holes interesting.Never did convince those guys my clubs were bent.Speaking of which,if I can remember,I have a set of clubs/bag,well used, not expensive,that I'll give to anyone who wants them.They are just in the way.Let me know and I'll try and remember to bring them to you.They haven't been used in 15yrs.In fact,I haven't even looked at them out in the shed for that long.They don't take batteries.

woods and irons?

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Bridge End Farm said:
warsawdaddy said:

woods and irons?

Yep! But at this time,I think they have been spoken for.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

happy114.gif
Good Mornin', Folks!

happy114.gif
78 "She has the Ace"

Attachments

• western1.jpg
    western1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 238

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Won't say how I know,but it seems like there was a couple of guys talking about the CTH yesterday in Clevengers! Anything within 100mi of KC doesn't get by me.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

warsawdaddy said:
Won't say how I know,but it seems like there was a couple of guys talking about the CTH yesterday in Clevengers! Anything within 100mi of KC doesn't get by me.

just a hundred miles? :tongue3: I thought it was 500 minimum :thumbsup:

seen ole goat? He must still be in the woods with his mash

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sixguns said:
Burdie, would love to attend, but I wont be back in time for it. Is it all right to send some donations and be able to take a rain check for the next one?

You bet your six guns it will be OK. :thumbsup: I am sorry you can't be hear but may be next year.
Burdie

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey girls I heard batteries could be prizes at the hunt. :tongue3: It could get wild. Hope all is getting ready for the big hunt. I will start digging up some information in August.

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Burdie said:
Hey girls I heard batteries could be prizes at the hunt. :tongue3: It could get wild. Hope all is getting ready for the big hunt. I will start digging up some information in August.

Burdie

Batteries? I am not touching that post ::)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

78 wow!! Sweet deal....batteries for the cattle prods....you guys think of everything!! Well except for BEF....what exactly were YOU thinking dear? ::) ROFL I will be working some crazy hours again here the next few days but will check in as often as possible! Will not be able to be online or even on my cell from Sunday morning til atleast Tuesday afternoon so save me a piece of my birthday cake! lol Love you guys!!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

now that's and ace I could keep Whoohoo

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Golf clubs are gone - Got another to offer,but not for free.
I have a Eton Beamer motorscooter,'03 that I bought new.It has 23mi on it.Just bought it on a whim.The seat still has the plastic covering.It has larger than average wheels/tires.Bright yellow black seat and black trunk,turn signals,horn,etc.When Lance gets home next time I can put pics up.Paid $2200-2400 for it.Will take the first $1400 and I'll bring it to the CTH if we can't work something out for delivery before that.50cc,twist and go.New helmet included.Understand there is a kit that will get it up to about 60-65mph.Come on now,it's taking up too much room in the garage.Burdie,it's just what you or Vickie need to go to work on.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

happy114.gif
Good Morning!

happy114.gif

Attachments

• child_support_cowboy_cartoon3 (2).jpg
    child_support_cowboy_cartoon3 (2).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 253

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

ROFL I love it!! and only 77 more days! :o

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning to you all. Nice going RR. OH where did you get a picture of me any way. Wait may be that is the behind of a horse instead not quite sure. :tongue3:
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread