Chug Made A New Freind Today..........Then He Killed It!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, Red here, after we got out for a bit this morning, we decided to return home to check on a couple of things, and we were off again, this time to pay bills and hit our favorite pawn shop. All our favorite guys were working today, we got the usual greeting, which is our last name. It reminds me of the show Cheers, where when Norm walks in and everyone says "Norm!"
laughing7.gif
We got out more jewelry that they were holding for us and we go outside, one guy is out smoking a cancer stick, and is white and shaky. He had good reason to be, there on the wall, right next to him on the wall was the biggest D:censored: spider we had ever seen! This puppy was the size of a silver dollar, or larger, Chug took this awesome pic with my camera as I was not going to get anywhere near the thing!!!! We just showed our freind the pic and she hit my phone as she backed up away from it!!!
tongue3.gif
LOL Oh, I almost forgot, this one lady walked by and actually touched it!!!!
notworthy.gif
Soon after, Chug squished it:boots:, and the guy who worked in the shop had gone in and gotten his boss, you should have seen his face!!!! :eek::eek: P082512_1343.jpg RIP
laughing7.gif
Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread