111.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 8-24s.jpg
    8-24s.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 109

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Beautiful Shots RGINN, I've been thru that area a couple of times recently. Thought about you going over I-70.

Please don't take this wrong, but I have found that one thing that helps me a lot when taking waterfall pictures is to make an HDR. (High Dynamic Range)

I usually have the camera on a tripod, with the camera set to take three bracketed pictures. (1 stop exposure increments) One very under exposed for the white water, one nomal exposure, and one over exposed. Then I load them into this program called Photomatix that blends all of them to create the hdr. (You are not limited to three, it will do lots more.)

Heres the link to download photomatix. It's a frre trial that never expires, but it will leave their watermark on your picture. If you decide you like it and want the watermark to go away, it costs a hundred dollars. Download HDR photography software Photomatix

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ron. I freehanded these shots. I got better ones usin the tripod and the timer. I will check that link out. Next time you come through the high country on I-70 honk a few times when you pass by Frisco, so we'll know you're passin through!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread