Civil War Camp Hunt w/ short video

U

umrgolf

Hey, got up about 7 this morning to fill the hunger I've had to dig all week.. I miss the colonial relics in VA, but there are plenty of CW finds here locally to keep me busy. :headbang:

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

Upvote 0

mikeshayne

Jul 24, 2011
Missouri
My turn to congratulate you on a successful hunt. Love the video. I will try to shoot you a PM in the next couple of days as I think we are hunting in the same general areas. It does rev me up to see civil war relics from Missouri. So many sites to hit. When I detect in Mississippi and they say a site is "hunt out", I found out they really mean it. But when they say the same thing about Missouri, I usually find my best items. UMR is pretty good, but I still say go Mizzou.

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

mikeshayne said:
My turn to congratulate you on a successful hunt. Love the video. I will try to shoot you a PM in the next couple of days as I think we are hunting in the same general areas. It does rev me up to see civil war relics from Missouri. So many sites to hit. When I detect in Mississippi and they say a site is "hunt out", I found out they really mean it. But when they say the same thing about Missouri, I usually find my best items. UMR is pretty good, but I still say go Mizzou.

sounds good.. hit me up, we'll dig

Thanks for the comments guys, I bet you're right about the cut lead, Josh. :thumbsup: found a couple buckballs real close to there :wink:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great dig's Jeff !! Look's like a sweet spot you got there.Love the pinfire cartridge.I found a boat load of those piece's of cut-lead in a camp I hunt,must be gaming piece's of some sort.Tahnk's for the vid :thumbsup:

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are those things that look like cufflinks? I find them a lot.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o Great hunt and finds J I like the pin fire casing :thumbsup: Glad your Back in the USA :hello: dawg

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loved your video Jeff, but man that ground looks hard that you're diggin! :D

Hope to see whatever else you find this long weekend!
CS BUCKLE, CS BUCKLE, CS BUCKLE!!! Come on baby!!! :laughing7:

Take care man,
Dave

tndigger2011

Aug 21, 2011
Kingsport,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher(F75--LTD) Garret AT Pro
nice work love the poker chips always cool, i dont remember you having a pro pointer when we hunted?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions