Civil War Payroll gold may have been found in Elk County PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He can't tell us. Because the FBI, his lawyers, the police, & the DCNR have told him to "keep quiet". But not-to-worry: He will be going public "shortly".

Another reason why big-ticket big-game-cache hunters can't reveal their finds, is that they fear the IRS, claim-jumpers, thieves that will target their homes, kidnappers, etc.... But rest-assured: They have teams that are finding treasures all the time.
It is always good to hear from Professor Tom. Big time treasure hunters only fear the IRS if they do not pay their federal income taxes after they sell the treasures, if they are rich they can hire people to protect themselves from be kidnapping. If I find treasures in your great state, I will be happy to pay your state and federal income taxes. Stay in touch.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 581, I always have a great day. For being a real treasure hunter, you are really stupid and so is your crew. As I tell all members on this and other forums here, if research shows you that there is buried treasures on government lands, local, county, state or federal, you do not contact them, but, instead hire a lawyer to deal with them. If there any treasure at that location, the FBI and perhaps the state will take all the treasures and your and your crew with get nothing. Like most members, I do not believe the story. By now the FBI would had recovered the treasures and the story would hit the news. Next time, pay a lawyer. You and your crew must be very poor that to come up with the $30,000.00 bond money. If I was involve, I would have sell my cat Tippy for that money. Good hunting and good luck.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I don't care what you think either , SORRY :occasion18:

Well gee, you should. Because in the VERY NEXT POST you say:

I should thank you all for posting on this site
:notworthy:
, the post are keeping this Dents Run Treasure
ON TOP
of all other sites. Its when the posting stops is when things go down hill.
SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
. AS TRUMP would say , it doesn't matter if its good news or bad news as long as its in the news every day . :hello2:

See ? You relish the attention. And it's negative attention, not positive attention. So I don't know why you'd relish it. I think it's because you are of the mindset that "where there's smoke, there's fire". So the more "smoke" you can create about your imaginary treasure, then the more true it must be. Right ?

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom in Ca, I Thank You for your help keeping this site going, 24,000 views . To think you have been helping me all the time :BangHead:. You were the best of them all :notworthy: . If you stop posting I WIN, and if you keep posting I WIN .:occasion14:

Last edited:

holeymoley

Oct 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper, It's funny that you think you're so smart but you have no advanced education, can't tell the difference between a VLF, BFO and PI detector, misinterpret GPR readings, destroy native American grave sites and continually lie about discoveries that you never made. It's not going to be long until they take you out in handcuffs ............... That's all I can say my attorney the FBI and the DCNR told me not to say anymore!
I think I'll head to Dents Run tomorrow and pick up my gold and your illegal cameras! HaHa!

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
..... If you stop posting I WIN, and if you keep posting I WIN .:occasion14:

Uhh, no ... If you find a TREASURE you win.

Take a quick look at "today's find" section here. You will see md'rs proudly showing off their trophies to each other. And the atteboys roll in. But you on the other hand, have no atteboy (ie.: "win"), because you have not found anything.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If I was one of those who knew more how to photoshop a pic I'd fill this award in. Feel free folks there's a few that can do it.
b7d.jpg

holeymoley

Oct 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok its easy to see who you are now. Nothing you posted is correct , NICE TRY. Just as I thought. Calling me out :laughing7: your not worth my time. I only post to real treasure hunters on this site , the rest can think what they want. I don't Care what you think :hello:

bsd.gif

You are 100% BS and 0% Treasure Hunter!

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple times it was mentioned about "illegal cameras". Game cameras are everywhere in the woods. It's very annoying to be a few miles back in the woods and have a camera take a picture of you. I have a camera in the woods. Why would Dennis's camera be illegal?

holeymoley

Oct 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a interest in treasure stories. In this case I read the story. Made a trip to the area to look it over and that was that.
After all at that time I was a Police veteran of 25 years. I conduct searches based on some fact. It was lacking in this case.
I did a good turn for someone. Through that good turn I found out 2 bars were found. Now hidden under the finders bed. Needless to say that was the beginning of a long investigation and search on my part. I applied my skills as a investigator and crime scene tech to my search
Making blanket statements that treasure stories are this and that is foolish. You in the wrong hobby. If you find a story that interest you and can back it up with some fact go for it. You never know what you may find.
In the 1890's the Silver King mine in Arizona was in full swing. Had it own town. That town is now in ruin. Mine is still there. A close friend who was on the Legend show with me owns 1/4 of that mine. Many stories of lost and stollen bars of silver were told over the years. Many said its all bull. He called me a few months back. Said come over I want to show you something.
View attachment 1566519
Guess there was something to those legends!

Quit trying to make it appear as though you found that silver! You're at the historical society and those are reproduction peralta stones behind you. You're another guy who claims to have found treasure that you don't have and tried to file a claim on top of another claim owned by a copper mining company in AZ. Everybody knows about you!
JSVBfame.gif

holeymoley

Oct 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pa Game commission states that “The use of electronic devices to alert hunters to live game not only is a violation of the Game & Wildlife Code, but violates the concept of fair chase.” They can interpret this to their choosing and can cite you at will in Pa.

Public Access Versus Trespassing
Parada was thrown off the Dents Run land because he was digging illegally.

If you are trespassing, you likely do not have the right to take photos and videos. Sometimes, it may seem that the public has been given access to private property, especially when public use of the property is traditional. Examples of this are wilderness areas, hiking trails, swimming areas, or access areas to a beach.

If you make a mistake, you still may be in trouble, regardless of your belief that your access complied with the law. Do not depend on the lack of signs. In most places, people are not required to post their land with "no trespassing" signs.

If you are considering taking photos or videos of private space, you should remember:

Extending a camera over a fence may be a trespass.
Flying over a property for the purpose of taking photos may be a trespass.
"No Trespassing" signs are not required in order to establish a space as private.
If you have permission (sometimes called a "license") to be in a particular location or take photos there, do not abuse the permission.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have come across cameras on State Game Lands, DCNR land and large timber owners which are open to the public. I'm thinking the Game Commissions fair game chase is while hunting. It's illegal to call your budding on the other side of the hill that there is game coming your way. I don't believe it has to do with setting cameras out in the woods.

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pa Game commission states that “The use of electronic devices to alert hunters to live game not only is a violation of the Game & Wildlife Code, but violates the concept of fair chase.” They can interpret this to their choosing and can cite you at will in Pa.

Public Access Versus Trespassing
Parada was thrown off the Dents Run land because he was digging illegally.

If you are trespassing, you likely do not have the right to take photos and videos. Sometimes, it may seem that the public has been given access to private property, especially when public use of the property is traditional. Examples of this are wilderness areas, hiking trails, swimming areas, or access areas to a beach.

If you make a mistake, you still may be in trouble, regardless of your belief that your access complied with the law. Do not depend on the lack of signs. In most places, people are not required to post their land with "no trespassing" signs.

If you are considering taking photos or videos of private space, you should remember:

Extending a camera over a fence may be a trespass.
Flying over a property for the purpose of taking photos may be a trespass.
"No Trespassing" signs are not required in order to establish a space as private.
If you have permission (sometimes called a "license") to be in a particular location or take photos there, do not abuse the permission.

The more you post the more we know about you :occasion18:. Everything you post is so wrong and it tells us how much you do know. Hay Keep up the good work and tell us more :headbang:. Thank You

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad morning, I was woken up at 8:00 AM by the tenant above me moving in. I think that I may beat him up. Tippy and I do not get up before Noon.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Finder Keeper, it is time for you to get off your computer and find some treasure.

What ? To get off one's duff and go "find" something ? As if in future tense "search " or "go look" ?

Perhaps you are not paying attention. He says he's "found" (past tense) a treasure. If you'd like the links to his quotes, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread