Civil War Payroll gold may have been found in Elk County PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
What's happening over the course of the next few weeks that will allow you to speak? Is there a gag order or something that will expire at a certain time or do you have a court appearance to determine if you can speak or not? And when you do speak, is it going to be about a material find that was made in Dent's Run (e.g. gold/silver) or is it going to be about information/proof that was researched and proven to be bona fide in nature that proves the Dent's Run tale as being true? Honest questions.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Troll" and "bashing" is defined as "anyone who says: 'Where's the proof ?' " . Got it. :icon_salut:

Our rules are pretty clear.

"Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's happening over the course of the next few weeks that will allow you to speak? Is there a gag order or something that will expire at a certain time or do you have a court appearance to determine if you can speak or not? And when you do speak, is it going to be about a material find that was made in Dent's Run (e.g. gold/silver) or is it going to be about information/proof that was researched and proven to be bona fide in nature that proves the Dent's Run tale as being true? Honest questions.

The FBI asked us to stay quiet while they do their investigation, No we are not under a gag order. I think 2 months is enough time for them to go public or we will :BangHead:. My lawyer is working on this and he doesn't want us to say anything but after May 14th if they do not tell us something then we will talk about what happen at the site but not what they are investigating. We want answers to :BangHead:. We have world news networks asking many questions and the FBI should say something soon. Hang in there :occasion14:,

Not sure if I will give up my research at that time , the film companys like to keep info quiet until they film. If I tell to much then there is nothing new to show on TV or movie. If we prove gold that should be enough to show this story is real. How I found the map, and were I got info from is not going to be told then. There is a lot more to this story that no one knows yet 8-).

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The FBI asked us to stay quiet while they do their investigation, No we are not under a gag order. I think 2 months is enough time for them to go public or we will :BangHead:. My lawyer is working on this and he doesn't want us to say anything but after May 14th if they do not tell us something then we will talk about what happen at the site but not what they are investigating. We want answers to :BangHead:. We have world news networks asking many questions and the FBI should say something soon. Hang in there :occasion14:,

Not sure if I will give up my research at that time , the film companys like to keep info quiet until they film. If I tell to much then there is nothing new to show on TV or movie. If we prove gold that should be enough to show this story is real. How I found the map, and were I got info from is not going to be told then. There is a lot more to this story that no one knows yet 8-).

I'll just commend you on your marketing skills on trying to pump up this (possible)production.

Obviously there's many camps on here, the promoters will say anything to boost the ratings.
The want to believers- that any mention of a lost anything they'll believe that it must be true.
Then there are the jealous ones that just are for some reason no matter what is posted.
We have the doubters as they need proof in black and white and until they see it-it isn't so.
There's also the camp of non-believers that truly believe the facts so far are for self promotion, profit, throw in some narcissism to boot and that's where they stand.

One cannot point a finger at one or the other as everyone has their beliefs and like my Bro said "Until they can definitely prove there's something on the other side, I'm going to enjoy this ride"

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
....Not sure if I will give up my research at that time ,.....

....should be enough to show this story is real. .....

...,.... If we prove gold ....

1) Huh ? "Research" phase ? What's there to research ? I thought you found (past tense) gold already ?

2) "Should be enough" to prove this ? Huh ? If you have gold to show, then what is there for the world to doubt ? Hence you must mean "WILL be enough". Not "should" be enough. After all, this is a certainty.

3) "If you prove gold" ? Should be a slam dunk. After all: You've found gold.

No badgering here. I'm just repeating back to you what you yourself have posted. And reading s-l-o-w-l-y..

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me too. Now we have to only wait till 5/14. I've got some predictions on what will happen then :)

I tried to download the countdown clock as a reminder, but my tech skills are not there. :(
My personal day timer is full of real life events-hey we have a local community trash day coming up this Saturday but I'll be watching....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I tried to download the countdown clock as a reminder, but my tech skills are not there. ....

Pepperj , that's exactly what we need ! A countdown clock :) Now ... where's a teenager when you them, to show us old geezers how to do a countdown clock ?? ha

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am a old geezer who needs a young lady in waking.

That might get you up in the morning HS, something look forward to. Now if your a wed man expect the frying pan soon-you old geezer.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pepperj , that's exactly what we need ! A countdown clock :) Now ... where's a teenager when you them, to show us old geezers how to do a countdown clock ?? ha

That's the whole issue of not having any Tom, a peace of mind, but no help in the tech world.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
::cross::cross::cross:.............................................................walk:

Not sure what this means?

Set of eyes : ?
XXX that could be the symbol for booze?
many ......... ........... A straight line?
walk - well that's easy
: another set of eyes

Ok the clues are "Eye's drink & walk a straight line Eye"

Eye's sees gold when eye's drink XXX and that's straight walk-I mean talk.

I give up-tell us please.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Dennis production folks prefer no comment on social media. They don't want to ruin the surprise.

Really ? Dennis has been quite vocal, for someone who's production folks "prefer no comment on social media ".

And there's nothing at all wrong with that. By all means: Boasting and show & tell is a part of the hobby after all. Assuming, of course, someone's actually found something to boast about.

And yes: We're all ears, glued to 5/14, which is when Dennis says the unveiling will be. Several of us here are dying to eat crow. But I'll bet you dollars to donuts, it won't happen. A further cliff-hanger will await us. Or some conspiracy will muddle the works. Or it will be "a little bit longer". Or it will be a tip of the ice-berg (hence more is certain to be in the area). Or it will be grainy photographs that are shown, yet no one can get at the supposed treasures to confirm. Or it will be name-calling.

But if I'm wrong, and certain proof awaits that a treasure was past-tense found, then : Bring it on.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...dents-run-show-tell-all-invite-oct-1-2-a.html

This is a thread from a long time ago FK promised a show and tell about this exact same site.

The list of people or groups that tell them to keep quiet about their great finds grows larger every spring.

We must remember this group claimed to have found an exact replica of Stonehenge in NS that only had the stones removed in the 1960's.It is really hard not to be extremely skeptical of anyone who makes claims such as this.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...onehenge-site-found-new-ross-nova-scotia.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread