Civil War Payroll gold may have been found in Elk County PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay there was a lot of members on this site that BASHED this treasure hunt because they did not have the right info or did not know the truth. This is how its done when you play with the BIG BOYS. We deal with this problem all the time. Soon the truth will come out and this will be a story told for many years to come. The people that have been reading about this Dents Run Lost Gold Story will be glad to know it has a happy ending. We know the truth but it takes the right time to tell it. This is one of the best treasure hunts ever with many twist and turns over the 10yr period we worked it. It will make a great story to tell but not many will believe how it started or ended. This is the site to keep a eye on for the next few weeks, Things are about to happen big. Thank You All :occasion14:

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never answer my question: Since you have lawyers, why you did not hire a lawyer to deal with the state with a contract? Most including myself do not believe the story, but, we do wish you and your crew the best of luck and good hunting. Please tell us what percentage of the recover treasure that you and your crew will receive.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom in CA

For those of you that are familiar with the story...rumors are out that the FBI is crawling all over Dents Run...3 miles from our camp.

There has been zero restraint in directly bashing FK in this thread. That surprises me.
What surprises me more is that nobody has called Tom In CA out directly for his incessant (defined as "of something regarded as unpleasant, continuing without pause or interruption"), badgering insults.

I find it confusing why this is tolerated by the moderators....can someone explain the rational?

Nothing personal against Tom in CA, everyone lives in a different reality and I think TOM in CA has a lot to offer the group as far as treasure hunting knowledge goes..

There is such strict rules against calling something "fake" or insinuating that someone is "trolling" yet this is tolerated on and on .............and on and on................... and on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been zero restraint in directly bashing FK in this thread. That surprises me.
What surprises me more is that nobody has called Tom In CA out directly for his incessant (defined as "of something regarded as unpleasant, continuing without pause or interruption"), badgering insults.

I find it confusing why this is tolerated by the moderators....can someone explain the rational?

Nothing personal against Tom in CA, everyone lives in a different reality and I think TOM in CA has a lot to offer the group as far as treasure hunting knowledge goes..

There is such strict rules against calling something "fake" or insinuating that someone is "trolling" yet this is tolerated on and on .............and on and on................... and on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Tom is gone now just for 30 days and so are a few other members. I did not reply to TOM . When someone ask questions like he did , I refused to answer back. He did keep this site on top, so I let him do his thing. People like that do not stop asking questions, and they take up to much time when I try to answer other members. In the end I win , not them.
Thank You for your post :notworthy:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never answer my question: Since you have lawyers, why you did not hire a lawyer to deal with the state with a contract? Most including myself do not believe the story, but, we do wish you and your crew the best of luck and good hunting. Please tell us what percentage of the recover treasure that you and your crew will receive.
I did answer your question when you asked it. Again we did try to work things out with DCNR but that was like kicking a dead horse :BangHead:. My lawyer met with DCNR's law team of lawyers and that was a joke. There is only one way to do things with them , that's my way. If they screw me , I screw them back. I am sure they know it by now. I trust to many people , but I do things in a way to protect my work. I would never do work with or for them again and I would not recommend anyone doing business with them either. Hay its not the people that work in DCNR its the head office. They think they own this state and are above the law. I had to get the FBI in this to set things right. I just hope the FBI does not try to screw me to, but I am ready if they do. Soon we will know :dontknow:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom is gone now just for 30 days and so are a few other members. I did not reply to TOM . When someone ask questions like he did , I refused to answer back. He did keep this site on top, so I let him do his thing. People like that do not stop asking questions, and they take up to much time when I try to answer other members. In the end I win , not them.
Thank You for your post :notworthy:

So Tom will be back just in time for the Big reveal. Can't wait

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You have broken Rule #1 and that is to question the powers/moderators on the forum limitations and rules. TH has stated to keep it civil in previous post ups.

I truly believe that hucksters have thick skins as the shed off negativity and realistic points of view like water on a ducks back.

Though I'm sure that FK is thankful you're looking after his back.

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure i'm not the only one concerned with what's really important to us all, what we really want to know, did they or didn't they cover their plug...........:dontknow:

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They did - I've seen the dig site!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In one section of Tnet is says claiming fake finds would result in being suspended or BANNED ~~!!!!! I think they ought to take a CLOSE look at these postings

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mods should just lock this thread until the gold is actually dug up and in their possession as I've run out of popcorn...

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should promote the big reveal on May 15th as much as possible, will be Spectacular. It will be Banner material I bet

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Official press release from the FBI:

FBI Statement on Elk County Pennsylvania Excavation
The FBI was conducting a court-authorized excavation last week at Dents Run, Elk County, Pennsylvania.

Nothing was found, and the excavation ended on Wednesday, March 14.

Enough said. I don't understand why anyone would/would allow this story to propagate. Carry on wayward sons!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Official press release from the FBI:

Nothing was found, and the excavation ended on Wednesday, March 14.

There's a few should repeat this 50 times over, and maybe they'd understand.

Then again this only plants the seed for conspiracies that there was indeed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread