Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today with the best relic machine made and tagged another killer find. I wonder why I push the deus so much?:tongue3: DSCN1432.JPG DSCN1433.JPG DSCN1434.JPG DSCN1435.JPG DSCN1436.JPG

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you could see this place its on a sand ridge and the relics come out of the ground unbelivable sometimes . My hunting partner has some of the best war of 1812 buttons from there ive ever seen. I branched out from the core today and done some exploring I found another site on the site that my hunting partner hasnt touched I called him and he couldnt believe it .I pulled off the site we are gonna go back together and blister it.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:angry7:Who's side was it from? They call it Federal but,
(Federal general service button, eagle with shield, Extra Quality dm stars dividing, no rings rings, (15mm)
Button depicts eagle facing right with patriotic shield, generally intended for enlisted troops and were widely used by both sides including state units. )
Where's all the ancient shotgun shells? I'm getting 25+ now to one flat button :metaldetector:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this site seemed to go extint right after civil war , I bet confederates if it were my guess hope to find something to prove confederates were in the area of that button.

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice, pulled one of those same buttons at my 1731 home site. Not as good of shape the shank is bent into the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread