civil war suspender buckle

paramedic

May 9, 2009
saint charles mo
I found a suspender buckle in my garden the other day. The buckle is stamped with a cannon and 15 cannon balls under the end of the cannon. Ive looked on line for a picture and only found one with similar style, but none with the cannon on it. does any one know how old it might be and if it was Union or CSA ? I have a picture, but havent had the time to up load it yet.

picture added to post # 17

Upvote 0

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upload it man, upload it!

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
cool lets see some pics :thumbsup:

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait to see a picture of this.

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he fell in the outhouse.

OP
OP
P

paramedic

May 9, 2009
saint charles mo
paramedic said:
I found a suspender buckle in my garden the other day. The buckle is stamped with a cannon and 15 cannon balls under the end of the cannon. Ive looked on line for a picture and only found one with similar style, but none with the cannon on it. does any one know how old it might be and if it was Union or CSA ? I have a picture, but havent had the time to up load it yet.

sorry having trouble with picture size

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody help this fine fellow out!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
paramedic said:
paramedic said:

sorry having trouble with picture size

Open a free account a www.photobucket.com then load the picture there. Once it is loaded just copy the direct link which will be under it and post it here. That way you don't have to worry about file size.

NJ

OP
OP
P

paramedic

May 9, 2009
saint charles mo
paramedic said:

Heres the pic

Attachments

• DSCI0234_edited.JPG
    DSCI0234_edited.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 280

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Paramedic...Go to your original post, click on modify, and add "pics added" to your title. People need to see this. It's the most beautiful suspender clip I have ever seen.
Randy

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful indeed. WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread