vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Take a look at: George Brucklacher, Louisville, KY - Brass - NGC MS63 - KY510A-2b R8 - Beer Mug

OP
OP
C

cairo digger

May 5, 2012
Castalian springs Tenn
Detector(s) used
F75-AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW!!! Thanks vpnavy. Thats it mine is not in that good of shape but thats it.Found it in a Infantry camp here in Castalian springs TN.I was thinking i had something good,but did'nt know how good.I will put pics up tonight.

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one selling for $995 on E-bay is non-dug and was certified.

I have more knowledge of Sutler store tokens and have never seen this George Brucklacher beer mug token but selling/trading 3 Sutler tokens and other civil war tokens over the years I can say that... if a non dug token is selling for $995 (now that is E-bay and it may not be the actual value of a Brucklacher's tokens) and the token is rare! then a dug one could sell from $75-$300.

Now what is special about yours, is you dug it in a Civil War camp. So if you go to tell sell it on say E-bay... you can outline you dug it in a Civil War camp and bidders may fight over it.. I don't see much out there about this token you have! so I am assuming this is a pretty rare token and a collector out there who wants this for his collection may fight over this token on e-bay...

There is a member here on TN named "IdahoTokens" who may be able to help you more..

George Brucklacher
KY510A-2b ~ R8/T8
Louisville, KY
Hand holding a Beer Mug with 5
enclosed by capital C

NGC MS63

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cairo digger

May 5, 2012
Castalian springs Tenn
Detector(s) used
F75-AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!!! I will look him up.Every place i have looked for it said it was rare,but no price.It really doesn't matter what is worth. It's worth more to me than i could ever get for it.The video of me digging it is on youtube just type in Jeffrey Warrick it will be on one of the videos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread