Rose quarts BIG

Aug 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was little my great grandmoth toer used to own a antique shop in our small town of wales maine and I saw this rock outside of her house by the barn.i wanted it so bad but didn't want to ask so I spent most my years looking at it when I walked to grammy and pops house.she knew that I wanted it and she finally broke down and gave it to me.out took a lot for me to carry it home (being like 6 at the time) its been at my parents house for years and I almost forgot about it.does anyone know what its worth or what I can do with it. Its got some pretty dark pink almost purple in it and wrights roughly 50 pounds thank you for your time and I love your site I'm new to metal detecting and treasure finding but I love the history in it

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
A Collector would probably pay a pretty penny for a true Rose Quartz specimen of that size! Can you take pics of it and post them here? Although it may be hard to give a true value of what someone would pay for it, we could at least give you an idea as to the value.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread