Clad...what to do with it?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I use a rock tumbler and clean them just enough to pass through the coin machine.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also use a rock tumbler and take them to the bank. Had a good summer 1945 pennies 175 nickels 577 dimes & 346 quarters. Just cashed them in Tuesday of this week.. Kellyco sells a powder that I use for the really dirty coins. that you mix with water. It cleans really good. I save the liquid and use it again a few more times as a bag of it is not cheap.. But 1 bag last me a long time . If you look in here for my thread you will see a few pics of the coins that were cleaned with the powder. Good Hunting Shane

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if you want to have some fun just take a pocket full of the chewed up clad to a crowed mall during their busy time and drop it at a cash register when someone is making a purchase, and do the same thing in the main mall and watch people scramble for it. :icon_thumright:

I'm not allowed in malls anymore, but I would love to be able to do that again :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread