CLARIFICATION ON THE IMPACT SHIPMENT DATE

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Impact, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I called Kellyco this afternoon and the Impacts have made it there at least 5 of them did and Stevie Ray said mine will be shipping Monday. I hope that they have more than 5 total coming in though. That doesn't seem like enough to me unless they separate the big shipment from Nokta into smaller ones when they arrive in the US.

Last edited:

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, hoping a lot more than 5 detectors were in this shipment. I prepaid for my impact some time ago (just as I am sure many have also) and the 2nd shipment was supposedly on its way to the US then. (Over 2 weeks ago)
Hope you get yours soon also.

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, hoping a lot more than 5 detectors were in this shipment. I prepaid for my impact some time ago (just as I am sure many have also) and the 2nd shipment was supposedly on its way to the US then. (Over 2 weeks ago)
Hope you get yours soon also.

Surely they are getting more than 5 they must separate the shipments when they arrive in the US. Yea I ordered mine pretty much as soon as the first shipment came in. If you are curious about it just give Kellyco a call they will let you know if yours will be shipping Monday or not. But I am positive they are getting more than i was told yesterday. When i ordered mine I asked them if I would get mine on the next shipment and they said yes and that they receive a lot when they get them. Im kind of impatient lol. I can wait a week or so but a month is hard for me to do!

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Indiana Mark. What part of Indiana are you from? I live in southern Illinois about 50 miles north of Evansville.

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Surely they are getting more than 5 they must separate the shipments when they arrive in the US. Yea I ordered mine pretty much as soon as the first shipment came in. If you are curious about it just give Kellyco a call they will let you know if yours will be shipping Monday or not. But I am positive they are getting more than i was told yesterday. When i ordered mine I asked them if I would get mine on the next shipment and they said yes and that they receive a lot when they get them. Im kind of impatient lol. I can wait a week or so but a month is hard for me to do!
Maybe 5 is the number of detectors they will have available after honoring pre orders?
I am usually not impatient, but my farm field permissions are going away due to planting. Really wanting to detect a few sites that I have hit with the deus.

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That might be true about the detector quantity. Yea I'm wanting to hit the spots i feel I cleaned out with my Etrac. Let me know how you think the Impact compares to the Deus. I had it narrowed down to the deus ctx and impact and I'm hoping it does good and I'm not disappointed with my choice.

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called Kellyco this afternoon and the Impacts have made it there at least 5 of them did and Stevie Ray said mine will be shipping Monday. I hope that they have more than 5 total coming in though. That doesn't seem like enough to me unless they separate the big shipment from Nokta into smaller ones when they arrive in the US.

Hi Bkeepes when did you order your Imact......I ordered mine on the 04/15/17 and today I contact Chris at Kellco he could not confirm a definite date as to when mine would be shipped.

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How Many reading this forum have ordered and are Waiting for the new Impact to be delivered from Kellyco.
I,ve seen on Ebay the same package with only two week estimate delivery date .

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Bkeepes when did you order your Imact......I ordered mine on the 04/15/17 and today I contact Chris at Kellco he could not confirm a definite date as to when mine would be shipped.
I ordered mine the last week of April. Disregard my post about them shipping mine today. I was given wrong information on Friday. I called today and they said the same thing to me. It is kinda irritating. Why would they tell me that they were there and now they are not??? Maybe someone from Kellyco can answer this question for us

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just talked to the Stevie Ray the guy that told me they were there Friday and it was a misunderstanding on his part he seen the demo models and thought that they had shown up. It shouldn't be much longer though you all we at least know they are in the US!
That was a big kick in the nuts though thinking that it was going to be shipped out today. A little dissapointed. Sorry for giving you all false information. But I thought it was true when it was told that. I just figured I was doing some people a favor but I was wrong!

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered mine the last week of April. Disregard my post about them shipping mine today. I was given wrong information on Friday. I called today and they said the same thing to me. It is kinda irritating. Why would they tell me that they were there and now they are not??? Maybe someone from Kellyco can answer this question for us

Can Kellyco not give reasons as to why problems on supplying.....is it Nokta at fault . When other suppliers are delivering in 14 days etc. on Ebay.
I ordered additional coils and wireless head phones ....for Impact including the Impact pro package along with additional items including F70 3 coil package and requested my additional order to be shipped in an email and as all other items were in stock to ship to me instead of holding my complete order on hold ..... nope I did not get a reply from Kellyco thought they would ship and show a jester in keeping good customer relationship especially when i had paid in full.

Items Ordered
Product Name Subtotal $2,646.11
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (cart rocket, BOGO 50%) -$437.50
GRAND TOTAL $2,208.61

IMPACT Pro Pack 1448-11000702
$999.00
Ordered: 1 $999.00

9.5x5" IM24 Black Waterproof DD Search Coil (IMPACT)
1448-20000665
$149.00 Ordered: 1 $149.00

F70 - 3 Coil Package BOGO
12-F70COMBO-B
$875.00 Ordered: 1 $875.00

2.4GHz Wireless Headphones (IMPACT)
1448-15000061
$119.00 Ordered: 1 $119.00

15.5x14" IM40 Black Waterproof DD Search Coil (IMPACT)
1448-20000666
$249.00 Ordered: 1 $249.00

36" Ground Shark T-Handle Shovel
251-4
$62.95 Ordered: 1 $62.95

Shovel Holster
1686-IPSH
$12.00 Ordered: 1 $12.00

Pointer Waterproof Pinpointer
1448-NPIN
$124.95 Ordered: 1 $124.95

Retriever II Pick
14-1626700
$55.21 Ordered: 1 $55.21

If you make an enquiry to Kellyco about AVAILABILITY what answers are they saying on time factor for supplying......mmmmm
here,s the email i sent Kellyco and received with no reply.

Thank you for update.

On visiting your company's web page site the advertising banner indicated NOW SHIPPING NOKTA IMPACT etc..

Hence my enquiry asking expecting delivery date of my order.

When i go to Nokta Impact Pro Package Metal Detector #sku.1448-11000702 for ordering etc it highlights in RED please call now for availability.(1-888-535-59265). as it is no longer a pre-order and out of stock item.

It is my assumption that if i call this number your company would give me expected delivery date and cost for placing my order.

As there is a time factor involved for supplying and shipping of Impact products etc I would expect an answer of estimated completion of my order based on your dealings from the manufacturers.

In making my order with your company i purchased additional items, are they also on hold and out of stock as well ?

Why I ask is would it not be in good standing with your company as a supplier to complete part order of items that are available and to establish and maintain good customer relationship that would encourage additional future orders from a customer like myself that has paid for items in full.

In reply to this can your company highlight what actions are to be undertaking on the on going completion of my order for items available and in stock and with an approximate date for Impact package Order number#########009.

Why is there no real answers on supplying and delivery time to customers ...KELLYCO....

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered the pro pack and the wireless headset as well as a minelab go find60 for my sons birthday. I had to call them and tell them to go ahead and ship the minelab so he would have it on his birthday. I never received an email stating it shipped until I called and asked about it. After calling they sent me an email with the tracking number.

I have only done business with Kellyco and I figured I would keep my loyalty to them and order the Impact from them.

I have sent many emails to them and hardly ever get a response back. I just thought it was me that was having problems but I guess it's across the board. I will say they have been nice and professional to me when I call but don't send an email expecting a timely response.

There might be reasons for this that I don't know but it gets frustrating. I hope you get your issues resolved Biglad1958. I know how irritated you are!

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can Kellyco not give reasons as to why problems on supplying.....is it Nokta at fault . When other suppliers are delivering in 14 days etc. on Ebay.
I ordered additional coils and wireless head phones ....for Impact including the Impact pro package along with additional items including F70 3 coil package and requested my additional order to be shipped in an email and as all other items were in stock to ship to me instead of holding my complete order on hold ..... nope I did not get a reply from Kellyco thought they would ship and show a jester in keeping good customer relationship especially when i had paid in full.

Items Ordered
Product Name Subtotal $2,646.11
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (cart rocket, BOGO 50%) -$437.50
GRAND TOTAL $2,208.61

IMPACT Pro Pack 1448-11000702
$999.00
Ordered: 1 $999.00

9.5x5" IM24 Black Waterproof DD Search Coil (IMPACT)
1448-20000665
$149.00 Ordered: 1 $149.00

F70 - 3 Coil Package BOGO
12-F70COMBO-B
$875.00 Ordered: 1 $875.00

2.4GHz Wireless Headphones (IMPACT)
1448-15000061
$119.00 Ordered: 1 $119.00

15.5x14" IM40 Black Waterproof DD Search Coil (IMPACT)
1448-20000666
$249.00 Ordered: 1 $249.00

36" Ground Shark T-Handle Shovel
251-4
$62.95 Ordered: 1 $62.95

Shovel Holster
1686-IPSH
$12.00 Ordered: 1 $12.00

Pointer Waterproof Pinpointer
1448-NPIN
$124.95 Ordered: 1 $124.95

Retriever II Pick
14-1626700
$55.21 Ordered: 1 $55.21

If you make an enquiry to Kellyco about AVAILABILITY what answers are they saying on time factor for supplying......mmmmm
here,s the email i sent Kellyco and received with no reply.

Thank you for update.

On visiting your company's web page site the advertising banner indicated NOW SHIPPING NOKTA IMPACT etc..

Hence my enquiry asking expecting delivery date of my order.

When i go to Nokta Impact Pro Package Metal Detector #sku.1448-11000702 for ordering etc it highlights in RED please call now for availability.(1-888-535-59265). as it is no longer a pre-order and out of stock item.

It is my assumption that if i call this number your company would give me expected delivery date and cost for placing my order.

As there is a time factor involved for supplying and shipping of Impact products etc I would expect an answer of estimated completion of my order based on your dealings from the manufacturers.

In making my order with your company i purchased additional items, are they also on hold and out of stock as well ?

Why I ask is would it not be in good standing with your company as a supplier to complete part order of items that are available and to establish and maintain good customer relationship that would encourage additional future orders from a customer like myself that has paid for items in full.

In reply to this can your company highlight what actions are to be undertaking on the on going completion of my order for items available and in stock and with an approximate date for Impact package Order number#########009.

Why is there no real answers on supplying and delivery time to customers ...KELLYCO....

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEMO MODELS whats with Demo Models....is KELLYCO ONLY getting DEMO MODELS to their door ...its MAY theses machines were to be available to customers April onwards........Please please not another EXCUSE......NO....NO...

Biglad1958

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep its frustrating .......business wise they are not stepping up to the mark when you use their site to have live chat its not available and request you email etc.
failing to have a good customer care on board follow up and precise information for customers might be reasons ....Bkeepes
I know no matter what i say or who I talk to will have any speed up or achieve my order getting to me ........

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DEMO MODELS whats with Demo Models....is KELLYCO ONLY getting DEMO MODELS to their door ...its MAY theses machines were to be available to customers April onwards........Please please not another EXCUSE......NO....NO...

He seen the demo model and assumed that the impacts had arrived. I guess he didn't check anything just assumed and we now know where that gets us. I hope we all get them soon. I can't see it being much longer. The first preorder shipments were being sent out a few days after arriving in the US. Supposedly they arrived in the US Friday. And of course there was the weekend. I still think Kellyco could give us a very good "guess" on when they will be getting them sent out.

seaham358

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.. ordered May 1st..
Hoping to get them by end of next week... If they come sooner then I'll be thrilled..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread