Clean up?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
stop thinking and build the Miller Table, the gold will come! the price itll cost you beats the heck out of any other final cleanup equipment!except your pan!

OP
OP
kernKeith

kernKeith

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
stop thinking and build the Miller Table, the gold will come! the price itll cost you beats the heck out of any other final cleanup equipment!except your pan!

Finger on the trigger and I just squeezed a little thanks russau

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
just remeber to ONLY run just enough water(smooth as glass) to wash the unwanted material off and leave the fine specks of gold at the head of the Miller table! dont rush it!

OP
OP
kernKeith

kernKeith

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
Watched quite a few vids on how to build a miller table and how to operate. Think I have the gist of it now I'll just have to learn trial and error like everyone else! Can't wait though have a nice little stash of black sand that I know has gold in it! Might be a week or two before I can build but I'll try to post a pic of the finished product! Thanks again

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Keith i know youll like the Miller Table! and i keep finding small buckets of black sand in my shop while im cleaning it out! i thought i had run all of it,but low and behold i find another one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread