Cleaning up after home coming...

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Son's home coming football game last night along with the 3 other age groups. Everyone was asked to bring a dish and something to drink. Over 100 football players and over 200 parents and friends. Worked great! Well this morning I was back and took care of all the surface clad... :)

Attachments

• oct 6th 81 coins not sorted.jpg
    oct 6th 81 coins not sorted.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 696
  • oct 6th 81 coins sorted.jpg
    oct 6th 81 coins sorted.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 704
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Greg. next hunt out you'll be under 1000 to go.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Someone has to clean up all that nasty 'ol clad that people drop on the ground. Way to go!

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Evolution said:
Nice Greg. next hunt out you'll be under 1000 to go.

thanks that is where I have been trying to get to! :)

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That was a good idea, cant belive nobody dropped any bills :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
matthewh05 said:
That was a good idea, cant belive nobody dropped any bills :)

Thanks I noticed a few people getting drunk...lots of kids running around...dj with kids dancing so that is where I went...also these are the same areas used as sidelines where fans sit during games the football games...which they have had 6 this year...some of the coins were just below surface but not deep. Also dug in sand around home plate and pitchers mound....

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
That little monkey is from a "barrel of monkeys" game... you had to link them arm-to-arm into big chains. I had one when I was a kid, back in medieval times. :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
garyf said:
Obviously you won the hunt. But who won the football game?

Luckily mt sons team...there are 6-1....but of course..there is one 7-0 team... :(

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
MarkDz said:
That little monkey is from a "barrel of monkeys" game... you had to link them arm-to-arm into big chains. I had one when I was a kid, back in medieval times. :)

Yes I remember them now...they came in different colors I think... :)

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
looks like you had a great day, I tried our football field once, it was all locked up, no access unless I climb the fence. Believe me I'm vertically challenged with a bit of a specific gravity problem, so climbing is out. O well maybe I'll go try the other teams field LOL

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
sniffer said:
looks like you had a great day, I tried our football field once, it was all locked up, no access unless I climb the fence. Believe me I'm vertically challenged with a bit of a specific gravity problem, so climbing is out. O well maybe I'll go try the other teams field LOL

My kid plays out of the park district...so no gates to lock...fences but with openings! Taking weekend off...hunted a little to much during week! :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread