Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
the source of the clue defines the merit of its value,we all see and observe what our own wisdom defines .data is data ,logic is the reality we all face in our path to learn as much as we can .. they are watching the Earth and mankind .. the LDM is just rock ...just some feed their own greed looking for it ... i found them and they are among us ... they speak without words !...no clues, no treasure for the pockets of the greedy .. just answers .. and a insight into all of creation ...humans have a lot to learn and if you seek the LDM . that's up to you ..
BB, you can believe whatever you want. 👍

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
33°27'15"N 111°22'45"W is the location he is posting.

Im sure with all the activity people missed your mine on top of black top mesa somehow. What it looks like from a bit south of markmars linked location, looking south to WN.
View attachment 2125051
Geoffnotjeff, these are the two spots on BTM. Not the LDM's but for sure worth to seek.
Good luck if you will change your mind.

Attachments

• mine on BTM.png
    mine on BTM.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
  • mine on BTM2.png
    mine on BTM2.png
    25 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector w/ 15inch Double-D Waterproof
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, you can believe whatever you want. 👍
Idahodutch

I have some info for you, with regards to the area you've been working in. Let me know if interested. I tried to send you a PM, but I keep getting the "you need to keep things under 240 characters:; which has driven me nuts. Every time i shorten things - the same statement keeps popping up. Let me know and I will explain. Grace and Peace.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Idahodutch

I have some info for you, with regards to the area you've been working in. Let me know if interested. I tried to send you a PM, but I keep getting the "you need to keep things under 240 characters:; which has driven me nuts. Every time i shorten things - the same statement keeps popping up. Let me know and I will explain. Grace and Peace.
I sent you a PM.
You’ll see an envelope light up and should have also gotten notified about the PM. (Just click on the envelope icon in upper right tool bar.)
Idahodutch

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have take more in consideration the clues Waltz has given for the surroundings of the LDM, than the clues Waltz told in his routes. If one spot which seems to match one of the route but doesn't match the rest of Waltz clues for the location, then the spot 98% isn't the LDM location.
One critical clue which most of the LDM researchers have forgot, is the ravine has a "Y" shape.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
We have take more in consideration the clues Waltz has given for the surroundings of the LDM, than the clues Waltz told in his routes. If one spot which seems to match one of the route but doesn't match the rest of Waltz clues for the location, then the spot 98% isn't the LDM location.
One critical clue which most of the LDM researchers have forgot, is the ravine has a "Y" shape.
I have heard of the Y shape, but to be fair, to call it critical would be assigning higher standards to it, than other clues for locations, which may be a misuse of the word critical 🤔 (Many ravines are Y shaped)

But there are several location clues ….. here are a few more:
> the water tanks below the mine.
> natural rock face looking at the mine.
> can see the military trail, from his mine …. But not his mine from the military trail.
> his mine is very difficult to locate (why he wanted Rhiney to pay attention)
> the canyon leading up to it, is very deep and rocky.
> from the high point of the ridge, above the hidden camp, four peaks is lined up to look like one peak.
> the mine is naturally concealed, and high up in an arroyo.

Maybe you can clarify what you mean by critical? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤓
Idahodutch

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idahodutch wrote: "Maybe you can clarify what you mean by critical?"
Critical = crucial, indisputable.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing which misled and confused the LDM researchers, is there doesn't exist " tributary canyon " but just another canyon. Canyons are not rivers which join another rivers as tributaries and make them bigger in their course.
The " tributary canyon " from the route told by Waltz, is an arroyo which joins the main canyon along its route. But has a specific characteristic: it has a positive angle ( more than 90* to the canyon ) and can be seen the entire arroyo to the top from the bed of the main canyon, without turning your head back or to the side while walking in a specific direction, in this case to the north.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Another thing which misled and confused the LDM researchers, is there doesn't exist " tributary canyon " but just another canyon. Canyons are not rivers which join another rivers as tributaries and make them bigger in their course.
The " tributary canyon " from the route told by Waltz, is an arroyo which joins the main canyon along its route. But has a specific characteristic: it has a positive angle ( more than 90* to the canyon ) and can be seen the entire arroyo to the top from the bed of the main canyon, without turning your head back or to the side while walking in a specific direction, in this case to the north.
Sounds like changing clues again markmar 🤪

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A peak with a hole in it. Miners needle comes to mind.
Chuck
Actually that clue is not about a peak with a hole in it. Was a bad translation of that German clue.
The accurate translation says: " In the saddle above my cache, you can see a long way to the south trough a hole in the mountain".
This clue is about the tunnel/passage which was used to exit from that region at the level of the LDM inclined shaft
There are many clues which were "lost in translation" so to speak, or misinterpreted, or just told wrong by Waltz in his last minutes.
One clue that was told wrong is the clue about the "rock that looks like a man", which Waltz said you can see it when the Gov Trail turns south. In reality that clue is for when you are at the mouth of the gulch where are located the mines and the shallow cave/camp. How I know? by finding the location and figuring out the clues. How else!

I will post an aerial image of the LDM's region, to see how this clue and other, fit with the clues from Perfil mapa (the head shape), Edgar Cayce's about the Sheep silver mine, the square rock which is close to the Waltz's mine, the "Y" shape of the gulch, etc.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Aerial.png
    Aerial.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 30

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Chuck
Actually that clue is not about a peak with a hole in it. Was a bad translation of that German clue.
The accurate translation says: " In the saddle above my cache, you can see a long way to the south trough a hole in the mountain".
This clue is about the tunnel/passage which was used to exit from that region at the level of the LDM inclined shaft
There are many clues which were "lost in translation" so to speak, or misinterpreted, or just told wrong by Waltz in his last minutes.
One clue that was told wrong is the clue about the "rock that looks like a man", which Waltz said you can see it when the Gov Trail turns south. In reality that clue is for when you are at the mouth of the gulch where are located the mines and the shallow cave/camp. How I know? by finding the location and figuring out the clues. How else!

I will post an aerial image of the LDM's region, to see how this clue and other, fit with the clues from Perfil mapa (the head shape), Edgar Cayce's about the Sheep silver mine, the square rock which is close to the Waltz's mine, the "Y" shape of the gulch, etc.
Enjoy!
Your changing of clues is your business, but now you are trying to convince Stroker , me, and everybody here on treasure net, that the clues are bad, we got it all wrong, same with Waltz, but no worries, because you got the correct interpretations … 🤪
What a crock IMHO 😁👎

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your changing of clues is your business, but now you are trying to convince Stroker , me, and everybody here on treasure net, that the clues are bad, we got it all wrong, same with Waltz, but no worries, because you got the correct interpretations … 🤪
What a crock IMHO 😁👎

Sincerely,
Idahodutch
Well, after 12 years of research I think the mine is up on Coffee Flat up on the west side. But I’m just going by my logic. I understand that everyone has their own preferences on a certain search area. But you will never find anything by just stroking keyboards.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, after 12 years of research I think the mine is up on Coffee Flat up on the west side. But I’m just going by my logic. I understand that everyone has their own preferences on a certain search area. But you will never find anything by just stroking keyboards.
Hello 393stroker,
Are you saying that I’m just stroking keyboards?

I’m asking because it sounds like you are addressing me ?

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0795.jpeg

Hello 393stroker,
Are you saying that I’m just stroking keyboards?

I’m asking because it sounds like you are addressing me ?

Sincerely,
Idahodutch
No, Markmar needs to put his boots on the ground out there.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a crock IMHO 😁👎

Sincerely,
Idahodutch
Actually, my post are for open mind LDM researchers, not for crocks like you!
You are another guy who changed the clues to fit his region of interest. Not even half of LDM clues fit your region. You are a con artist like many others.

Sincerely, Marius

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread