Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, my post are for open mind LDM researchers, not for crocks like you!
You are another guy who changed the clues to fit his region of interest. Not even half of LDM clues fit your region. You are a con artist like many others.

Sincerely, Marius
Markmar,
Facts matter, and the fact is we’re on to you markmar. You are even projecting your traits and sins to others, more and more. 🤪

You bring all this onto yourself. If you want to blame someone, start with who you see in the mirror 🥳👍😁

Enjoy 🥳👏
Idahodutch

Last edited:

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector w/ 15inch Double-D Waterproof
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When he went to Florence and back in 3 days he couldn’t have been to far north is one of my reasons.
393stroker

I just read up on the "Wagoner's Lost Ledge" tale, and in looking at things (from a birds eye view - GE), I can see HOW you were able to decipher and review that location. My estimates narrow down on more of the WNW - but virtually the same area - within 100 to 200 yards or so.
To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of the story of Wagoner's Lost Ledge tale. Out of all the stories (and I'm finding there are sooo many), this one seems a bit more straight forward and not as confusing as other stories of the area. Seems almost too easy following the directions per the directions in Barry Storm's book.
In all, the best is to get boots on the ground (as IdahoDutch likes to state), and I'm currently working on that. There are so many areas I would love to check out, some that have been examined and some areas that seem to have been ignored for one reason or another. Regardless, it seems you are onto something as well.
In looking at that area, ironically there IS a lot of overgrowth in that area - specifically trees - which could match some of the info Barry gave us (the planting of Pines).

-SPARTANOC

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393stroker

I just read up on the "Wagoner's Lost Ledge" tale, and in looking at things (from a birds eye view - GE), I can see HOW you were able to decipher and review that location. My estimates narrow down on more of the WNW - but virtually the same area - within 100 to 200 yards or so.
To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of the story of Wagoner's Lost Ledge tale. Out of all the stories (and I'm finding there are sooo many), this one seems a bit more straight forward and not as confusing as other stories of the area. Seems almost too easy following the directions per the directions in Barry Storm's book.
In all, the best is to get boots on the ground (as IdahoDutch likes to state), and I'm currently working on that. There are so many areas I would love to check out, some that have been examined and some areas that seem to have been ignored for one reason or another. Regardless, it seems you are onto something as well.
In looking at that area, ironically there IS a lot of overgrowth in that area - specifically trees - which could match some of the info Barry gave us (the planting of Pines).

-SPARTANOC
The drawing that Waltz made on his deathbed, the so called doodle looks a hell of a lot like the photo I put up but backwards. To get the view to line up better l need to go higher and more north
393stroker

-SPARTANOC
The drawing Waltz made on his death bed, the doodle is the photo I posted but backwards. I need to go higher and more north to get it to line up better. The area of interest is almost due east of Whiskey Spring at the top of the draw. If you find it send me a nugget.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sketch/doodle that Waltz drew for Julia and Reinhardt, is not a mirrored image. Why to confuse more his friends?

Just for all the real interested LDM researchers, that image in the doodle is from the bottom of the canyon at the spot where the Gov/Military trail turns to the south ( magnetic declination of that era ), coming from north as said in the route from Waltz's deathbed confession.
The image in the doodle is not complete, there are few more landmarks over the "gun point", but depicts only the first features at the base of that arroyo in which the trail is passing.

It's not like in reality, but this GE image could help to prove my statement.

Attachments

• Gun point view.png
    Gun point view.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 29

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sketch/doodle that Waltz drew for Julia and Reinhardt, is not a mirrored image. Why to confuse more his friends?

Just for all the real interested LDM researchers, that image in the doodle is from the bottom of the canyon at the spot where the Gov/Military trail turns to the south ( magnetic declination of that era ), coming from north as said in the route from Waltz's deathbed confession.
The image in the doodle is not complete, there are few more landmarks over the "gun point", but depicts only the first features at the base of that arroyo in which the trail is passing.

But wait, I had a real picture of the doodle. I post a crop of a real photo, taken from high grounds about 2 miles afar. Is a different angle, little to the right of the original doodle.

Attachments

• doodle.png
    doodle.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ha, I can’t make out Anything from these blurry pictures. Let me ask you this Markmar, do you think the cowboy Robles was lying
But wait, I had a real picture of the doodle. I post a crop of a real photo, taken from high grounds about 2 miles afar. Is a different angle, little to the right of the original doodle.
Why do you crop your photos? Do you think someone is going to rush in there and steal your gold? How much is it gonna cost for your plane ticket? We can start a Go Fund Me page!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, I can’t make out Anything from these blurry pictures. Let me ask you this Markmar, do you think the cowboy Robles was lying

Why do you crop your photos? Do you think someone is going to rush in there and steal your gold? How much is it gonna cost for your plane ticket? We can start a Go Fund Me page!
This is all you have to say? Don't forget, I have been at Niagara Falls before you, maybe 15 years before. What make you believe I have not money? Hahaha...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck
Now about cowboy Robles, he saw Waltz going up Miner's Canyon, so what? There is another entrance in the Superstitions. Waltz stated he was taking different routes to his mine for safety reasons. While in the Superstitions from up Miner's Canyon, there are multiple options to choose in regards to go in multiple directions.

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is all you have to say? Don't forget, I have been at Niagara Falls before you, maybe 15 years before. What make you believe I have not money? Hahaha...
I have no idea what you’re saying. But I’ve been to the falls my 1st time 50 years ago. Waltz wasn’t going up Coffee to take a dump or a short cut. Don’t worry, we all know the logistics involved going from Greece to Arizona. Better start making it happen because tomorrow isn’t promised.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar,
I can’t speak for 393stroker, but if you’re including the cropped images and GE images …. as some sort of back up to your claims or declarations, (which seems so) then the blurry image, or cropped image, doesn’t serve to back up, because you destroy the visual aid, or maybe isn’t really there, but all a charade ?

If we are to just simply trust what is presented, history, specifically your history, does not instill much trust 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t think Niagara Falls has or had anything to do with your images that don’t show information for back up. 🤪

I did find your “but wait” statement to be humorous 🤣
on a serious note, times are pretty crazy ….. maybe time is shorter than we think 🥹

If someone was to bring forth gold, is there even enough time to do anything substantial?
At one time, I would have said yes ….. but I’m not so sure anymore 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck
Now about cowboy Robles, he saw Waltz going up Miner's Canyon, so what? There is another entrance in the Superstitions. Waltz stated he was taking different routes to his mine for safety reasons. While in the Superstitions from up Miner's Canyon, there are multiple options to choose in regards to go in multiple directions.
That’s the way I took from Peralta Trailhead to get up on Coffee Flat. Up past Miners Needle, the peak with the hole in it. He probably went up the north side because it was easier or closer to the mine. Or maybe he was looking for gold down in the wash.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,
I can’t speak for 393stroker, but if you’re including the cropped images and GE images …. as some sort of back up to your claims or declarations, (which seems so) then the blurry image, or cropped image, doesn’t serve to back up, because you destroy the visual aid, or maybe isn’t really there, but all a charade ?

If we are to just simply trust what is presented, history, specifically your history, does not instill much trust 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t think Niagara Falls has or had anything to do with your images that don’t show information for back up. 🤪

I did find your “but wait” statement to be humorous 🤣
on a serious note, times are pretty crazy ….. maybe time is shorter than we think 🥹

If someone was to bring forth gold, is there even enough time to do anything substantial?
At one time, I would have said yes ….. but I’m not so sure anymore 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sincerely,
Idahodutch
If you can't recognize the Waltz doodle in my cropped pic, then I'm not wonder why are you searching in vain. You are just a simple hiker who claimed found Waltz's caches, and the irony is you may believe it. You are very entertaining indeed. The parody will be continued to the infinity.

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector w/ 15inch Double-D Waterproof
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't recognize the Waltz doodle in my cropped pic, then I'm not wonder why are you searching in vain. You are just a simple hiker who claimed found Waltz's caches, and the irony is you may believe it. You are very entertaining indeed. The parody will be continued to the infinity.
Markmar

Seriously though Markmar, nobody can make out what you've attached. I get it, you want to keep the "keys" to the kingdom close, but in order to advance the conversation - you've got to display your areas/ideas/locations in a way, that the reader can understand your thinking process or see what it is you're stating. You usually do this (previous threads), but in this thread it seems you're keeping things too close-to-the-vest (don't trust the forum?). You should be able to show what's in context and still keep those precious details hidden for personal reasons.

No one here (really) is just a hiker. Most of us have either gone out there already OR have done a considerable amount of research, making plans on going into the "fray" of things. I being one of those researchers.

Believe me, idahodutch has found an area that IS of extreme interest, as I realized this in speaking with him. His area of interest matches many clues out there - which lead him there, narrowing things down to the bare minimum. Trust me, it's a great location and he's not just a hiker - but a Dutch Hunter that might just strike it, rich.
-SPARTANOC

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar

Seriously though Markmar, nobody can make out what you've attached. I get it, you want to keep the "keys" to the kingdom close, but in order to advance the conversation - you've got to display your areas/ideas/locations in a way, that the reader can understand your thinking process or see what it is you're stating. You usually do this (previous threads), but in this thread it seems you're keeping things too close-to-the-vest (don't trust the forum?). You should be able to show what's in context and still keep those precious details hidden for personal reasons.

No one here (really) is just a hiker. Most of us have either gone out there already OR have done a considerable amount of research, making plans on going into the "fray" of things. I being one of those researchers.

Believe me, idahodutch has found an area that IS of extreme interest, as I realized this in speaking with him. His area of interest matches many clues out there - which lead him there, narrowing things down to the bare minimum. Trust me, it's a great location and he's not just a hiker - but a Dutch Hunter that might just strike it, rich.
-SPARTANOC
Spartanoc,
Thanks again for the kind words. 👍🤓

As far as Markmar throwing his little fits, it’s become a definite pattern.
If he doesn’t like what someone says, he can get condescending, and try to bait for responses.
Empty insults on his part, are frequently a part of the pattern, when he doesn’t like someone’s post….. maybe sometimes it the person 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I just try to tell it like I see it. If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. 🥹👌
You come across as a straight shooter, and it’s nice to see 👍.

Try not to let the negative posts get you… (I admit, it’s easier said than done 😬🥹)

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread