Cobra Beach Magnet????

J

J@J salvors

Yes great second machine for the price Ebay much cheaper than kellyco
Just test it out in the tub the first night you recieve it it does take a lot of AAA bateries
Good Luck
Joe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one from Kellyco and returned it the next day. It did not see gold or silver chains when I tested it at home at all. I even had then test it there at their store when I returned it, they could not get it to see any gold or silver chain laying on the ground and that was with them doing the test with my chains I brought with me when I returned it. They said chains are the hardest things for a detector to see.

I ended up up with the Whites Beach Hunter ID. I am happy with it. I was already way over my budget or I would have gotten the Excalibur 1000. My next one will be an Excalibur, but I still plan on keeping the BH ID. ;D

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an opportunity to use one for two days. I was not impressed, but then again the cobra eyes and fangs don't help it see the target better. As for seeing gold chains it's true that most detectors have trouble seeing them as they aren't sensitive enough. Touble with seeing gold chains means that the detector will also find bird shot and tiny pieces of iron. Any discrimination nulls out the chains.

The Tesoro Tiger Shark will locate chains, but a test must be done at purchase as not all detectors are created equal of the same model.

HH,
Sandman

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like pants when your buying them, same size, one is too tight, and the next one fits perfectly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread