Code 5836?

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latest box of halves I picked up was stamped with code "5836". Otherwise the same as all the flat cardboard String boxes with yellow marking that I get in my area. Terrible box - no silver and one clad proof. No NIFCs or anything else of interest.

Previously complained of boxes with the 4015 code stamp, but my last one of those yielded 4 40%'s plus a fair number of clad proofs and NIFCs.

The code in and of itself may mean nothing, but just curious whether other CRHers have seen halves boxes with this code and, if so, how those boxes have been.

Upvote 0

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want a job at skunk and sons, so i can search the boxes and stamp them like that
(seriously how do i get a job there)

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latest box of halves I picked up was stamped with code "5836". Otherwise the same as all the flat cardboard String boxes with yellow marking that I get in my area. Terrible box - no silver and one clad proof. No NIFCs or anything else of interest.

Previously complained of boxes with the 4015 code stamp, but my last one of those yielded 4 40%'s plus a fair number of clad proofs and NIFCs.

The code in and of itself may mean nothing, but just curious whether other CRHers have seen halves boxes with this code and, if so, how those boxes have been.

:dontknow:Only getting 1 box with that code number isn't a large enough sample to draw any conclusions about that specific code number. I've seen some boxes with different code numbers on them. Some had silver & some didn't. I wouldn't worry about any code number on a box. The only thing that matters is if it has silver in it or not.

HH
Gary

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary - I agree. Just thought if others on here had pulled boxes with the same code it would be interesting to see if the results revealed anything.

OP
OP
C

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, just describing the boxes. Provider may be Dunbar - not sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread