Getting Started - The End

Rich[FL]

Greenie
Aug 30, 2012
Panama City, FL
Primary Interest:
Other
I figure I'm not "getting started" any more now that I've finished my 10th box of coins. The last box was pretty exciting though...

Boxes 1-9 netted me 15 40% coins (and only 2 90% coins); however box #10 almost doubled my number of 40% coins - with 13 found in that one box! Since I get 2 boxes per week I usually steal a little time each day to open up a few rolls but I just couldn't stop with this one. About every 3-4 rolls I was hitting silver!

I know my next box will bring me back to "reality" but this one sure was fun to go through! Now if I could only find more 90% coins!

Upvote 0

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! We are both in FL but far apart.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I really need to move to the east coast. Seems there is 10x more silver then where I'm at.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure I'm not "getting started" any more now that I've finished my 10th box of coins. The last box was pretty exciting though...

Boxes 1-9 netted me 15 40% coins (and only 2 90% coins); however box #10 almost doubled my number of 40% coins - with 13 found in that one box! Since I get 2 boxes per week I usually steal a little time each day to open up a few rolls but I just couldn't stop with this one. About every 3-4 rolls I was hitting silver!

I know my next box will bring me back to "reality" but this one sure was fun to go through! Now if I could only find more 90% coins!

:occasion14: You have officially gotten the addiction. Welcome to Tnet & coin roll hunting. Be positive & you will find more 90%.

HH
Gary

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fish hook in your lip!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread