Marked coins in nj

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you take the time to mark coins in my area i can tell you where they are ac Who the ??? is lumbardoe spelling?? What ever!!! he must be braindead. I wish i could paint them all pretty red. I don't paint anymore.And some guy paints his coins silver with a wide black line in the front i take a few 100 of them a way every week. So now that i dump your clad faraway you can stop the marking.Do more boxes with your time.I found 2 silver 40% this week painted.

Upvote 0

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you take the time to mark coins in my area i can tell you where they are ac Who the ??? is lumbardoe spelling?? What ever!!! he must be braindead. I wish i could paint them all pretty red. I don't paint anymore.And some guy paints his coins silver with a wide black line in the front i take a few 100 of them a way every week. So now that i dump your clad faraway you can stop the marking.Do more boxes with your time.I found 2 silver 40% this week painted.
OMG........
REALLY.? Are you complaining about someone marking coins? Well, I guess now you know how the rest of feel.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG........
REALLY.? Are you complaining about someone marking coins? Well, I guess now you know how the rest of feel.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
I know am like a exsmoker

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I spray paint my edges silver, and write "NOT SILVER" on the Obverse.. .sometimes just mark them. Post a pic?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread