CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O

Old Silver

i don't see anything for beal with just b e a l for his last name. i have seen some who say this is his last name.

You can't get hung up on differences in spellings of names, especially when it's something as simple as an E or an S on the end of a name. This discrepancy exists in my own family name. Somewhere in the past someone added an S on the end of the name, and to this day many of us, though not all, use that spelling. The original spelling didn't have the S. Ask any genealogist, or have a look at old records for yourself, and you'll find that differences in spellings of names was a common thing. I can show many examples of this. One example is Robert Morriss, which has his name spelled three or four different ways in the records between 1800 and 1860.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
i don't see anything for beal with just b e a l for his last name. i have seen some who say this is his last name.
Comparing the Beale "letters" with the narrative text of Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, Solomon Kullback of the US Signal Intelligence Service concluded: "the writers of the two texts were the same person and the whole affair was a hoax".
"There is no Thomas Beale"- Midn Price, US Naval Academy

No matter how the name is spelled, the consensus of professionals in various fields who have studied the Beale Papers story and ciphers conclude that it is either a work of fiction or a hoax.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Comparing the Beale "letters" with the narrative text of Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, Solomon Kullback of the US Signal Intelligence Service concluded: "the writers of the two texts were the same person and the whole affair was a hoax".
"There is no Thomas Beale"- Midn Price, US Naval Academy

No matter how the name is spelled, the consensus of professionals in various fields who have studied the Beale Papers story and ciphers conclude that it is either a work of fiction or a hoax.

The professionals are wrong more than we are, they don't spend as much time researching day after day. They only form an opinion on the spurt of the moment whereas we have worked on it for decades of years some over half a century. I would not call them experts or professionals. Maybe at what they do but not when it comes to researching and doing the leg work. I have found Thomas J. Beale and I will continue to search him out. I have also found the genalogy of Robert Morriss and Sarah Mitchell. So it is project in the works. I don't form opinions on others work, I just continue to work. That is how I found the CSA Depositories even after others told me it was hopeless. Some said they had already found it and solved it but no they had not did anything at all. I don't change my course due to positive or negatives from others. You can never succeed that way. It works best for me and it should work for everyone else. Do your own work no matter others claims or rants. Keep on keeping on.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Robert Morris and Sarah Mitchell really do not come into question.
What comes into question is whether a Thomas J Beale led a Party that had a perilous adventure discovered gold and silver transported it from north of Santa Fe, traded some silver for jewelry and then transported it to Bedford county and placed the gold, silver, jewelry in iron pots in a vault six feet in the ground.
The professionals, first of all question the narrative that describes this endeavor, and second the legitimacy of the C1 & C3 ciphers.
Can anyone produce the name of any professional in the field of cryptography, American history, or any other discipline that can definitively state that the story in the Beale Papers actually happened and that the C1 & C3 ciphers contain the legitimate messages of location and heirs?
It is easy to say all these professionals are wrong, it is an entirely different matter to prove them wrong.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What comes into question is whether a Thomas J Beale led a Party that had a perilous adventure discovered gold and silver transported it from north of Santa Fe, traded some silver for jewelry and then transported it to Bedford county and placed the gold, silver, jewelry in iron pots in a vault six feet in the ground.
The professionals, first of all question the narrative that describes this endeavor, and second the legitimacy of the C1 & C3 ciphers.
Can anyone produce the name of any professional in the field of cryptography, American history, or any other discipline that can definitively state that the story in the Beale Papers actually happened and that the C1 & C3 ciphers contain the legitimate messages of location and heirs?
It is easy to say all these professionals are wrong, it is an entirely different matter to prove them wrong.

We are trying but it is hard at times to wad through all of the mud and muck to get where we need to go. Give us time.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, TWO aspects are indicated here; THE "CIPHERS" are the "focus" of the "EXPERTS"... THE "TREASURE" is the "focus" of "on-the-ground-work".

legrand

Jul 28, 2008

I can't take it. I can't say it. The Beale Papers story did not happen. No legitimate messages; but useful tool they are, those C1 & C3. Proving it. ECS, you're spot on. Enough said. Tic-tock ...tic-tock. I won't be going away soon. 8-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can see that by your sniffits.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, TWO aspects are indicated here; THE "CIPHERS" are the "focus" of the "EXPERTS"... THE "TREASURE" is the "focus" of "on-the-ground-work".
True,
...but if the story is fiction and there is no message in C1 & C3 and the provided DOI solved C3 was only an inducement for purchase, then the "treasure" does not and never has existed.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True,
...but if the story is fiction and there is no message in C1 & C3 and the provided DOI solved C3 was only an inducement for purchase, then the "treasure" does not and never has existed.

I am glad you finally found what you were looking for now how about letting us continue our hunt.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In addition to the two aspects of "focus" , there is also the aspects of those involved with the copyright, production and sale, the historical search of Beale events which has never been found, AND the critical study of he construction of the written text.

US Signal Intelligence Service Agent Solomon Kullback studied the phrasing, word usage, and syntax sentence structure of the narrative text and the alleged "Beale letters" that form the basis on the entire Beale treasure story.
Kullback's conclusion:" the writers of the two texts were the same person..." in other words the "unknown author" was not only the author of the narrative story BUT also the author of the alleged " Beale letters".
Kullback's study and conclusion clearly indicates that that there was only ONE author of the "letters" and story of Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, and is a clear indication that the Beale Papers while not as he stated, " the whole affair was a hoax", was purely a work of fiction, or in the words of US Lt Thomas Fawcett, "spun from the imagination of Mr Ward".
In the same Fawcett letter, Gorham Walker, great grandson of James Beverly Ward told Fawcett that he "thought undoubely Mr Ward was the true author of the Beale Papers".

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The Beale Papers story did not happen. No legitimate messages; but useful tool they are, those C1 & C3. Proving it. ECS, you're spot on. Enough said...
...and all the professional of various fields and disciplines have concluded the same- a work of fiction.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS if you do not believe in treasure story that is your right, but you can't be constantly argumentative with those that do.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't think it was argumentative to discuss what professionals in their fields who have studied the Beale Papers concluded.
I am not posting misinformation to prove a point.
Is not the purpose of discussing "legends" is determining whether the legend is true?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand by my statement....

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread