OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You cast several ten foot shadows of doubt yourself without proof of any kind. You are impossible.
...and your proof is?
You know, these attacks are on me, not for the information which I post, and were started by other poster (who seems not to be here anymore) and you just jumped into this created fray.
Why?
Is it because you can not disprove my information that cause this offensive?
Is it because I have question some of your "facts" that you have Not provided proof?
We have shared information on PM's in the past, so what has caused this current animosity display?
It is getting old , Franklin, and accomplishes nothing concerning the Beale discussion.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said it.................. so why post?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"OP" was started by ECS, re. Pro Code-Breakers indicating the CIPHERS were a HOAX; NOTHING about a "Treasure". Even Mrs. Elizabeth/Elisabeth Friedman thought the CIPHERS were "nothing" & her papers are at VMI in Lexington, Va. I think that there is a VMI/CSA "stores" (WESTERN portion of CSA Virginia Treasury)/"Beale" Treasure "connection" here... looking into it; DANG SPY-CRAFT!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can dig all day long, but if you have not decrypted the cipher you are just wasting your time like the hart brothers. i have seen some of the peoples work on the ciphers. some interesting and some just a joke. one person said the name in the ciphers is beal not beale with an e, that has separated him from all the others that say beale with an e. so why would this person move so far from the others to claim beal's name has no e on the end? he is moving out of the normal group of people that said they decrypted the ciphers by giving us an original look into the ciphers. the nsa papers claim that in viginia there were dead letters for a thomas beal for the exact time in 1817 of beal party startup. mr franklin has stated the other letter in st louis was for a thomas beall with two l's. there were no newspapers for the april 1820 that i could find for the area, but viginia is a solid lead for beal. my class is almost over and summer is coming, but we all think the guy with the beal name is the guy who wrote the ciphers. just our opinion!

What you call separating him from all the others because Jean Laf said the "Beale" in C1 said his name was spelled without the last letter "e" I did research and found out "Beal" was started in 1830's. by two brothers that went to Texas. One of the brothers "John Beale" ferried all of the army across the Brazos River that fought and died at the Alamo. John was born in 1802. So there you see there is nothing to the dropped "e" there was none before 1830. If Jean Laf got "Beal" out of his decypherment then this proves that his decyperment is incorrect. Sorry good try but no cigar.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I did find a hole that was 12 to 15 feet in diameter and had been dug to 8 feet deep with wine bottles for celebration in the bottom of the hole. Large iron kettles found down stream and two silver coins dated before 1820 on the opposite bank at a large boulder. So I have found two of the Beale Treasure coins but the Beale Treasure had already been dug up 60 years before I deciphered and found the burial location...
It would be fantastic proof if have in situ photographs of this vault hole, the coins, the Boone's 30 gal iron brine pots, and those discarded empty champagne bottles, and if the coins and iron pots are currently in your possession.
The problem with all the items alleged to be part of the Beale story, be it the "original letters" that the story is based, the iron box that was never mentioned in the HART PAPERS, yet George directed Pauline Innis to an Otey family member who had a iron box with a torn slip of numbered paper, to Claudine Fulton Ellis's "Beale letter" found in a family Bible- all these critical items seem get LOST after their story is presented.
...and, as with the Beale Papers treasure story, one MUST ACCEPT the word of the author.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be fantastic proof if have in situ photographs of this vault hole, the coins, the Boone's 30 gal iron brine pots, and those discarded empty champagne bottles, and if the coins and iron pots are currently in your possession.
The problem with all the items alleged to be part of the Beale story, be it the "original letters" that the story is based, the iron box that was never mentioned in the HART PAPERS, yet George directed Pauline Innis to an Otey family member who had a iron box with a torn slip of numbered paper, to Claudine Fulton Ellis's "Beale letter" found in a family Bible- all these critical items seem get LOST after their story is presented.
...and, as with the Beale Papers treasure story, one MUST ACCEPT the word of the author.

This has been almost thirty years ago. I copyrighted C1 and C3 along with the photos which were copied in black and white. I have the Polaroid Photos but I would have to look through thousands of photographs. But I do have them. As for the two silver coins, I did not take photos of them. I took them to Peter Viemeister's book store in Montvale. He made pencil tracings of them. I do have the dates and sizes of the coins written down. All is in my Beale Treasure research. One was a Spanish Pillar Dollar and the other a French Coin about the size of a nickel. As for the 30 gallon pots, I left them where I found them. At the time I did not place any connection. Later other treasure hunters found them and posted where they found them on a map and they were where the branch emptied into North Goose Creek where my decipherment led me to with the depression behind large maple stumps.

There are several reasons that made me believe my decipherment was correct. First, sixty-seven out of every one hundred repeat ciphers had the same letter. Also while deciphering, I had the letter "a" as the second letter and an "e" as the fifth letter of a five letter word. I thought it said "Large" tree when actually when I took a piece of the stump to an American Furniture Company employee, he said the wood was "Maple" Same second letter and same fifth letter. Then I had a direction which said, "out from that point" Here again the word "that" I only had the third letter "a" I later found out a man by the name of "Read" had a tavern at that point called Read's Tavern. That is where the G-Men bulldozed the tavern looking for the "KEY" to the Beale Treasure.

Find my decipherment on this forum and check out how many ciphers has the same letter as they should. Ciphers such as 71,89,73,11,81,16,10,8 and many many more. Look it over check it out and you will be convinced also.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you have a statement from Peter Viemeister that attests to this?
Who were these other treasure hunters ,AND are those 30 gal iron brine pots still there?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a statement from Peter Viemeister that attests to this?
Who were these other treasure hunters ,AND are those 30 gal iron brine pots still there?

No I have no statement signed by PV. I did contact his wife after Peter passed away. They were still selling everything and she did not know where PV had kept them. I had Rebel KGC to give me her phone number to seek it out but I was not successful in finding them. They are probably still in his personal papers in a safe.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Did Peter Viemeister offer an opinion as to whether or not. based on his research, considered this find of your to be connected to the Beale treasure story?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why should he? I did not and still do not. I believe everything to be solved but there is not enough proof. Without the treasure there is really no proof. My decipherment I believe to be correct. The location found but other than that everyone will either believe this is it or keep right on hunting. My search for the Beale Treasure stops here with this being my last post. Good Luck.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have the Polaroid Photos but I would have to look through thousands of photographs. But I do have them. As for the two silver coins, I did not take photos of them. I took them to Peter Viemeister's book store in Montvale. He made pencil tracings of them. I do have the dates and sizes of the coins written down. All is in my Beale Treasure research. One was a Spanish Pillar Dollar and the other a French Coin about the size of a nickel. As for the 30 gallon pots, I left them where I found them. At the time I did not place any connection...
Franklin, you took those items to show Peter Viemeister, an expert researcher of the Beale story, for a reason.
Did you tell him about the vault hole where you found the coins, shown him your photographs, or mention the Boone's 30 gal iron brine pots, or your deciphered code that led you to this location?
You must have given him a reason to make those pencil tracings of the coins.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reality is... PV did a brief sentence or two about this event in one of his books; "franklin" was a source of this event for PV, I think. "franklin" is often listed as a source for PV... check it out.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

There are several reasons that made me believe my decipherment was correct. First, sixty-seven out of every one hundred repeat ciphers had the same letter. Also while deciphering, I had the letter "a" as the second letter and an "e" as the fifth letter of a five letter word. I thought it said "Large" tree when actually when I took a piece of the stump to an American Furniture Company employee, he said the wood was "Maple" Same second letter and same fifth letter. Then I had a direction which said, "out from that point" Here again the word "that" I only had the third letter "a" I later found out a man by the name of "Read" had a tavern at that point called Read's Tavern...
Is this "Read" the Thomas Read massacred by Sheriff Otey and members of the Luck family story that once was claimed to be the real basis of the story in Ward's copyrighted 1885 Beale Papers?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Reality is... PV did a brief sentence or two about this event in one of his books; "franklin" was a source of this event for PV, I think. "franklin" is often listed as a source for PV... check it out.
What I have always found curious is this:
Including the original Beale Papers which are based on the "letters", every piece of evidence that various writers have based their "Beale" books, the items listed ALWAYS disappear, or get lost, and are never seen again once a book or pamphlet is published for sale.
It does appear to be an accepted pattern in all Beale story books.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever treasure hunted out in the field. I mean really go after treasure seven days a week 18 to 20 hours a day. Then I will ask you did you fill your truck with gas on that day, how much and was it in the morning or evening. Dang got to have everything, dot every 'i' and cross every 't'

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and what does that have to do with the question posed about what you discussed with Peter Viemeister?
One would think telling foremost Beale story expert about a vault hole, coins from the "Beale period", 30 gal iron brine pots, discovered due to breaking the Beale code would be a conversation to be remembered.

You, after all, brought your contact with Peter Viemeister into this dialog concerning this discovery.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you all, if you do not have a epitaph show up for Beale in the first part of you decoded cipher you are not doing it right . Not trying to be mean here just letting you know so you don't waist your time on a failed attempted . :icon_thumleft:

Question?, If this guy said that the is some kind of epitaph on the page one of his deciphered pages, but will not show it to us why would he think such a strange thing when no one believes him? Did I miss the part were he showed us what it said?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The epitaph is a manufacture of Jean Laf's own imagination just like his decipherment of the gillgolly strings. All fantasy. My decipherment is real and is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread