Primary Interest:
Other

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
did you head south to find the butterfly? Just curious.

MOBU-migration-map.jpg

L.C.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Rebel and L.C. This trail is getting really interesting.

Pinwheel

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I am late to this conversation. I can add very little but some what I believe are some tall tales told to me by old people around the Marshall, Texas area. What I will add is some common sense. If the Ex rebels move to Brazil they would have learn to speak Portuguese. That is the common language of Brazil. Maybe they would have more likely been in Central America if they spoke and learned Spanish. You never know about these thing there maybe more to these tall tales than what one thinks. Marshall, Texas was a hot bed of activity for the K.G.C. Many old people have stories from their Grandparents and Great Grandparents about all sort of treasure tales and Strange happenings of the area.

When it come to treasure tales I have always went by the rule to believe half of what you hear and even less of what you read especial if you have to buy the book.

S.D.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This is not on a rock, but it is the coded message on the back side of the K.G.C. Heart map medallion that was worn by
Stephen Friel Nuckolls around his neck until the day he died. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. The two black dots are the holes where the necklace attached to it. It is 3 inches wide and almost 3 inches tall and about 1/4 inch thick made from lead.

Thanks, L.C.
back side of heart.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is not on a rock, but it is the coded message on the back side of the K.G.C. Heart map medallion that was worn by
Stephen Friel Nuckolls around his neck until the day he died. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. The two black dots are the holes where the necklace attached to it. It is 3 inches wide and almost 3 inches tall and about 1/4 inch thick made from lead.

Thanks, L.C.
View attachment 1018263

Hi L.C. you probably know this. The "B" looking symbol on the left. We have this on one of our sites. We believe it to mean the start of a trail for is to be found in a nearby cemetery. We think this because that particular style of "B" looks like two tombstones laid on their side. I am still looking at the rest of the code.

Pinwheel

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It all boils down to hard evidence or hearsay. Compiled evidence for years? ?Traveled to the archives of many states and read hard copy diaries and on microfilm for days, or until you head aches and your eyes feel like to holes in a snow bank? Found hidden K.G.C./O.A.K. evidence never before disclosed? Have you ever wrote a book? It isn't easy for a man that grew up on the end of a pipe wrench. If I never sell a copy, at least I know it is the truth and facts I have printed and not beating around the bush with speculation! Sorry, but if you want to know what I know......it's not going to be free, we need gas money. :occasion14:
L.C.

RELAX! Gonna buy a copy, soon, Bro.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You will be interested to know that Mr. Stephen Friel Nuckolls was from Greyson County Virginia, as well as his whole family for generations before him, and Mr Benjamin Ficklin was from Charlottesville, Virginia and he rests there now.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi L.C. you probably know this. The "B" looking symbol on the left. We have this on one of our sites. We believe it to mean the start of a trail for s to be found in a nearby cemetery. We think this because that particular style of "B" looks like two tombstones layer on their side. I still looking at the rest of the code.

Pinwheel

BLF = Brother of Lasting Faith...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You will be interested to know that Mr. Stephen Friel Nuckolls was from Greyson County Virginia, as well as his whole family for generations before him, and Mr Benjamin Ficklin was from Charlottesville, Virginia and he rests there now.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

"Connected" to University of Virginia... Thomas Jefferson; MANY CSA guys, who worked as LAWYERS post-CONFEDERATE WAR... SECRET SEVEN SOCIETY, etc.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. Baker Possible this is a broken heart???? The other thing that I notice is the dots or spots on the medallion. There is no spots on the upper left hand corner. This may or may not be of any great concern but as this group were into ritual big time it leads me to think that it would have a meaning. Dollars to donuts that there is another pendant that fits with this on to reveal more and there may be more possible 5 that would be needed to complete the map. As 5 as a sacred number to them. I believe this was in there second degree. I have read a little of there ritual that is available. If that is right they reversed the Masonic numbers of the degrees higher and lower. Masonic 7,5,3 K.G.C. 3,5,7 Still adds up to 15. At that time in the masonic age numerology was being studied and this is where a number of Pikes teaching and ritual came from.

This treasure is really starting to interest me. I was barely aware of it until I moved down to the East Texas area and got into the local history. Then at the local coffee shop in talking to some of the Good Ole Boys some of these Tall Tales started to come out. I wish I would have spent more time in my younger years on this one as I had access to the Iowa Masonic Library which would have much on the ritual of this organization. They maintain a rare book section that has many of the rituals of the various now defunct fraternal orders. They also have a very large section on signs and ciphers. Just a idea but feel that if we want to know more about the K.G.C. it signs and Symbols it would pay us to study the other fraternal orders of that time. Mainly the Masons, Oddfellows and York Rite Masonry ( Knights Templar ) . My field days are coming to a end with old age starting to set in. My mind is still ready to go out on a good fact hunt. Maybe some of my knowledge will help some one.

All the best

S.D.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
actually there are two other medallions that fit into it. Both are crosses with their own maps just like the heart has a map on the front side. all three make a larger map that is not significant to the individual maps on each piece, but each piece has dormant properties that come into play when they are all put together as one. Three pieces...heart and two crosses. 3 was a very important number to them as well if that means anything. I discuss it on some of my earlier posts if you are interested. Are you familiar with Albert Pikes celestial writing? It looks similar to me but we have yet to make it work.

Thanks for the input, L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes....but they were being groomed for a different kind of law and politics......a secret organization that became hidden within a controlling government and thereby was able to make and regulate the laws.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
actually there are two other medallions that fit into it. Both are crosses with their own maps just like the heart has a map on the front side. all three make a larger map that is not significant to the individual maps on each piece, but each piece has dormant properties that come into play when they are all put together as one. Three pieces...heart and two crosses. 3 was a very important number to them as well if that means anything. I discuss it on some of my earlier posts if you are interested. Are you familiar with Albert Pikes celestial writing? It looks similar to me but we have yet to make it work.

Thanks for the input, L.C.

THREE (3) degrees in Master Mason Lodge (aka "Blue Lodge") is the HIGHEST one can "go"; w/o such, NO York Rite (RAM/KT) nor Scottish Rite of 32 degrees; NO "Shrine".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread